888 Purple/Aqua splash FT/FS

This is one of the new 888’s, I just got it about a week ago and I love it but I want to try the DNA and I am not sure if I’ll be able to come up with the money for one. These are things that I would take for trade:

Rain edition genesis
C 13
DNA
Peak
Wooly Marmot
Bully
Wedgie
Addiction

And possibly others, let me know. I will post pictures Later on today or tomorrow, as soon as I can get some taken and loaded. I just paid $130 for this yoyo, and it has 1 ding on it, but not from while it was spinning so it isn’t bad, nor does it go halfway around the rim or anything. I have tons of pink poly string and yellow slick six that I might be able to trade with it. If you want to buy it, I am asking around $100 but the price is negotiable. Thanks.

I would trade my mint (but played) purple rain genesis for it after saturday (I’m competing with it lol)

ahhhh, nice. Hopefully I will see you there, are you competing in Tennessee? That would be sweet, as long as I have the gas money I am going to try and make it out there. If not, then I will definitely get some pics up. I have some on my phone if you want me to send them to you as pic messages.

is it the classic 888 or the 09 888 specs?

Well it just so happens I am competing in Tennessee, I’ll be there with the white ray bans and a whole bunch of dv888’s, I’d HIGHLY prefer doing this trade in person

yeah, I would rather do it in person, also. I’m still not sure if i’m going to make it or not, but I am going to try my hardest. It’s probably like a 75% chance that I’ll be there. I have bleach blond hair and its short and spiked. I can wear my black and red shirt that has sparkles on the front, I doubt anyone else will have a shirt on with sparkles.