8 Month Video

Enjoy  ;D Please forgive the quality, some clips were recorded in the night.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Btw, free thank you’s for compliments and useful criticism  :stuck_out_tongue: To a limit though, probably stopping around the second page.

I’ve always like your frontstyle. And you have some really cool tricks there. I can’t really give criticism because you are way better than me in every aspect.

1 Like

You’ve come a long way in 8 months. I’ve just hit my 6th, and I still can’t do many Expert tricks here! Great going!

The video quality is alright. It just gets blurry at some points, but it’s good overall(especially in High Quality).

Kudos. You’re really good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool I have been yoyoing for 8 months. Good tricks!

1 Like

Haha, that was great!

I’ve been yoyoing for about 8 months now, and can’t even imagine making up those kinds of tricks!

Keep it up!

1 Like

ive been throwing for 4 months and i hope i get as good as you in 4 more months great work

1 Like

Awesome, just awesome.

I have been throwing for 9 and I couldn’t do half those tricks.

1 Like

No criticism. Too good.

1 Like

You got some awesome throws! You skills are in advance!

Happy Throwing! =]

1 Like

Critisisim, don’t be so good! :stuck_out_tongue:
Haha, that was amazing, good job rsmod123.

1 Like

realy good

1 Like

Haha thanks for the support guys :). Means especially alot to me coming from Samad ;D

P.S. Anyone notice my brother in the first scene and some others trying to spider climb up a doorway? :stuck_out_tongue: Kinda funny.

WOW! You are really good. Only eight months? I’m just coming up on about my 2 and a half months! I can’t do a single thing you did in that video! AWESOME VID :o

1 Like

Wow rsmod! That was amazing! I can’t wait to see more from you!

1 Like

ohh i hadnt noticed that

Im not a big fan of super crazy fast techno but you had some amazing tricks

1 Like

AWESOME!! I’m about 6-7 months now and nowhere near that! awesome!

1 Like

Sweet vid rsmod. I would love to challenge you to a video battle. But I don’t have a camera. But anyways, great vid.

1 Like

great tricks.
cant think of ny negatives
so just keep bein awesome ;D

1 Like

That was AWSOME! I’m just wondering why you don’t use a metal yoyo.