7 yoyos on Ebay, AUCTIONS END IN 6 HOURS!

I have a few nice throws that I want to sell.  I listed them on Ebay for 5 day auctions…  Each of them start at a whopping $10 with no reserve.

AUCTIONS END TODAY AROUND 7PM CST.  HAPPY BIDDING!

I don’t have that much experience using Ebay, but I have traded/sold many many items over at the yoyonation forum (I have 75+ positive, 0 neutral, and 0 negative feedback comments)…  I hope that makes people a bit more confident that they are getting some stellar items!

Please feel free to contact me via email, Ebay, or even via personal message on this forum if you have any questions about the throws I’m selling.

Here is a list of the items available with a very brief description (more detailed descriptions can be found on the Ebay listing):

• Anti-Yo BSP:  pretty good condition, small vibe, some scrapes/marks on the rims

• One Drop Burnside:  burning ember colorway, mint condition

• Oxygene Ozone:  blue production run, mint condition

• General Yo Mini Star:  One Drop X Gen-Yo collaboration mini star, one very minor ding, still plays like new

• X^3 Steamroller:  green, one long scratch, plays like new

• YYF Supernova:  7075 version, Jason Lee clear anodized edition, mint condition

• YoyoJam Destiny: orange, comes with blue takeshi dice, no major damage

And here is a link to all of my items:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/udubgoon/m.html?hash=item3f185382f6&item=270991065846&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

FYI--  If I didn’t mention vibe in the description…  it’s smooth!

Reminder—  everything starts at just $10 with no reserve!!!

Good luck and happy bidding!

-Noah

Bump

Auctions end on Friday… don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have about my throws.

Bump

3 days left to get your bids in!

Bump

Auctions end tomorrow around 7pm CST.
One last day to get your bids in!

Bump

Auctions end soon… last chance to get your bids in!