66% Owners! Lend me your input!

That is a good point. Probably take the dive on a mini Edge Beyond as my next splurge.

2 Likes

I see you creepin’ @8bitviet . I know you have a Dingo and a Hashtag. I don’t regret sending them to you, but I do think about them often. Thoughts? Woes? Misgivings? Still don’t know you or Jordan’s middle names.

Nobody knows my middle name and that’s how it’s going to stay. I’ll take it to my grave

6 Likes

Oh but now we have to speculate WILDLY. I will assume your initials are JAB, because that’s dope, and you’re pretty dope yourself.

Jordan Aloicious Blofeld
Jordan Allastor Blofeld
Jordan “The Annihilator” Blofeld
Jordan Amanda Blofeld
Jordan Armadillo Blofeld
Jordan Ahkenaten Blofeld, 3rd Pharaoh of Glasgow

2 Likes

That’s ok, we’ll invent a new middle name for you.

3 Likes

This is the best input here. A tiny yoyo will always have diminished performance and be harder to play, as fun as they are.

3 Likes

maybe he’s a 2 worder

Don’t worry about my middle name. It’s probably hella foreign to most people anyways.
I’ve played most of the minis listed here except for the Sleipnir and Shutter.
I prefer the SO because of the width and I’ll always cop a purp.
The gold-rimmed EB feels heavy; if I were to remake my decision, I would probably grab the black rims.

Still prefer XP47 though. And I have not tried out Medallion yet :upside_down_face:.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! Thanks mang. You da besssssss.

1 Like

I like that one a lot

Then that’s the one. Again, next Ti run should be a mini or undersized, and you can call it ‘The Annihilator’, after yourself, since that is definitely your middle name. I won’t even ask for a royalty.

Can I have a new first and last name too? Please!

Jordan Chaos Blofeld
New first and last name?
S Chaos F

I don’t usually withold my middle name, but it’s a nice puzzle: the first name of one of the world’s greatest players, and the last name of somebody who successfully recreated the style and tricks of another of the world’s greatest players.

Yeah but you won’t like them.

Jennifer ‘The Annihilator’ Bludgeon

No:
James “The Annihilator” Bond

Maximus ‘The Annihilator’ Chaos

Hawaiian Pineapple Pizza

nothing better

3 Likes

I used to play Guild Wars 2 when it first came out. My main character was called Jennifer Chaos. I’d write fan fiction about how she was a secret succubus and she’d lay any man she defeated, stealing their souls in the process. I wish I’d saved it but it was all on a forum that’s long, long gone.

thanks for reminding me of that :joy:

4 Likes

You and me can’t be friends

1 Like

Keep your initials. You’re James Bond.