66% Owners! Lend me your input!

Who has one of these bad boyz? They all look good, but obviously all pretty different. Which one do you have? Why? Do you regret it? What’s you middle name?

3 Likes

For the last time, to find the dimensions of a 66% object you multiply the original volume by 0.66 and then you find the cube root of that. So let’s say for example your object is 55mm by…

You know what, I’m not going to explain the math again you can find the other thread.

1 Like

But could you explain the math again?

1 Like

Uhhh I think the past two replies were supposed be for that other thread :0

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Woah there…calm down…he didn’t even ask!

Also…

Cubes are shapes. Not plants. They don’t have roots silly!

3 Likes

I don’t believe you

@adamantiumpops sorry for ruining your topic. Haven’t tried one personally but I expect it’d be similar to the Heist or any other small SS yo-yo. Not very stable but a lot of fun to mess around with to see if you can still land your combos on it.

4 Likes

1 I do
2 66% Sleipnir
3 Because I liked the original Sleipnir
4 No
5 James

9 Likes

Nice. I appreciate you!

1 Like

Any time. :slight_smile:

I have the 66% Edge Beyond but I only got it because it was bimetal (and brass at that), I think at this size you have to do bimetal to have anything worth playing.

8 Likes

I actually thought for a while that 66% also has (whatever the total equation for volume comparison) of the weight. apparently not

also are they stinky?

1 Like

So is it worth playing?

1 Like

I want a stealth ogre mini so bad, but haven’t seen them :frowning: Some day…

Nobody with one can be bothered with this trivial aspect of owning one apparently, lol. I want to know as well, nobody talks about them.

Middle name is Paul.

2 Likes

Lol that does seem to be the case. I can’t even find any reviews.

Maybe since @codinghorror has revealed his face on the PopCast now he can start giving us small review videos.

2 Likes

I owned the 66% ogre and I’ve tried the shutter. They’re fine for what they are. If you like tiny pocket yoyos you’ll like these. I think they’re better than other tiny yoyos like the popstar ect, but they’re still tiny yoyos.

3 Likes

Would you be able to compare it to, say, the Hexada, Dingo, or Hashtag?

Not tried any of those

CURSES! But thanks homie. I appreciate any and all input at this point. Been searching on and off for literally ANY opinion, and came up mostly dry, lol.

Side Note: I think your next pre-order only titanium side project should be a mini, or undersized guy.

If you’re that interested, just give one a shot. They’re made by Taka so they’re not gonna be bad!

1 Like