60 Dollar yoyo

I too am a huge fan of the Speedaholic XX, mine still gets regular playtime.

I’d also recommend taking a look at the YYF K.O, it fingerspins well with practice but not as easily as the Shutter. Very comfortable in the hand, feels like an organic but seems to play more like an H shape in my opinion.

Others that I enjoy and are easily available would be the Topyo Null, Graviti Vulcan and iYoyo Iceberg, but none of those are particularly comfortable in the hand.

I also have a JDS Shutter and it is excellent. I still prefer the K.O. over it but that’s personal preference.

Ivan

2 Likes

tripling down on speedaholic xx train. i suggest buying something from top yo like a silenus or colossus and then buy a plastic, preferably the xx!

You might also want to consider our Basilisk. It is a fast nimble yo-yo with a great fingerspin capability.

Check it out here:

New Zero Gravity BASILISK Release and Hardshell YoYo Holder!

1 Like

Basilisk is also a very good finger spinner indeed.

2 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you all! The recommendations are great and I will definitely remember them… but funny story my uncle found out about my lost yoyo and rebought it for me as a surprise xD so yeah I got my yo-yo back but thanks for the recommendations anyways!

2 Likes

Thesis invictus

1 Like