5a star

So, who does the 5a star belong to? I thought the 5a star was part of yyf because of the T-shirts, but then I found this FHZ:

Well yoyofactory did make it but Duncan said “5A is ours, we invented it and yoyofactory can’t do anything with 5A.” That’s why miggy had to delete his 5A tuts on youtube. >:(

EDIT: well i might be wrong but i thought is what happen.

If thats true thats another reason i dislike duncan. Also the drawings on the side of 70% of they’re yoyos look like kiddy stuff and will fall off. I still want a metal zero or drifter but GRRRRR. >:(

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GET METAL ZERO, GET THE METAL DRIFTER. THE METAL ZERO IS REALLY BAD AND OVERTIGHTENS SUUUUUUPPPPPPEEEERRRR EASY!!!

this was made before patent enforcement

and guys, shut up about the duncan patent thing, nobody cares anymore…

Would you like to sell that 5a Star?

Well i sure do.! >:(

http://www.theyoyomuseum.com/museum_view.php?action=view&subaction=exhibit&exhibitid=591

yes, but yyf can use 5a once they pay a fee, i don’t want my topics to get locked, so…yeah…

This thread WILL NOT become a Duncan/YYF hate thread. No more discussion about that.

so, do you have any idea who owns the star icthus?

Steve Brown

1 Like

The 5A star is quite old. And belongs to Steve/Duncan. With that zero being produced in 04.

The 5A Star design just belongs to Steve. I believe he was persuing a trademark on the design earlier this year.

Thanks! :slight_smile: