5A/Counterweight Display!

I picked up an Unknown square a while back but havent even used it yet. How do you like that one?

4 Likes

I love mine! - Not only does it look sick, But it is super easy to just throw on (just make a slip knot over it) and Bam! Ready to go!

4 Likes

Yellow is my fav lol

5 Likes

Oh man he has a ton of stuff! Got a monster ball in the cart though I ain’t leaving without one lol

4 Likes

It’s one of my favorites. I love the convenience of being able to move it without removing the string. The weight is good and the corners are nice and rounded, so it hurts a little less when I hit too hard. I’d love to see a rounded weight (like my Porykon’s shape) that uses the same lock system.

3 Likes

I’ve only played the Kasm but it’s awesome. If he runs the portal colors again I’d be very tempted to pick up a second (but I’m really trying not to buy doubles right now).

3 Likes

I love small companies and people doing their own thing so I’m happy to support!

3 Likes

Personal setups, all 3d printed :grin:

17 Likes

Okay now you’re just showing off with the monster ball throw to go with it… just kidding but seriously that’s amazing man. You have a new supporter in me!

That “monster” ball throw is great! Love it…Selling? :slight_smile:

(edited for monster ball)

Shoot me a PM :smirk:

10 Likes

The acorn is perfect

2 Likes

Got my hands on some chunkeez! These XL ones are weirdly awesome

12 Likes

I should change to white string on this setup lol

10 Likes

I have the same replay pro setup except a yellow die

1 Like

Very creative!

1 Like

Is this one also a Chunkeez? What material is it made from? Almost looks wooden but when zoomed in, it looks more like a plastic or maybe 3D printed lol. Also where can I purchase a Chunkeez? Thx

7 Likes

It is a Chunkeez! Sending you a DM.

3 Likes

Chunkeez site has been down for a while but just recently came back to sell the Jack-o-lantern.

2 Likes