4A discussion!

Here’s the video!

Are these in stores?

I want to get one!

Seems legit, I could drink coffee to this yo-yo.

I just got my Fiesta XX today. So fun!!

Hey guys, sorry to bump an old thread, but the ZRO has dropped. ( http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/720/Chico-ZRO ) It is kind of pricey, but great for technical 4A. I do find it to unresponsive for some 4A regens. Grinds are great, and it is much more durable than other delrins. Thanks for reading this. Remember, only ones left in stock, so good luck,
Mike

I use a go big. Didnt like it at first because it was supper grabby and would return mid trick so i took out one kpad and it plays pretty well now

Half silicone half old o ring for my big yo.

I just ordered a Fiesta XX, in white. My previous offstring yoyo was a Flying Panda.

How is the xodus 2

I find it too small for a beginner, and even for me, and I will admit my 4A skills aren’t that great, it’s still too small. But, then again, Duncan markets the Flying Panda as an off-string and it’s just an over-sized responsive 1A throw, along the lines of YYJ and the Big Ben. The difference is the Xodus II is designed to be a 4A yoyo.

For the money, you can get better performance out of a Shinwoo Griffin Wing and even the Duncan Hayabusa.

I see… I just got one because I’ve been using a big yo but it’s a little to big

I’m still using my Fiesta XX. I also have a Throw Monkey that I occasionally use. I’m thing about getting a Go Big soon.

I need an offstring yoyo used for $15 anyone?