44Tutorials Thread - Tutorials for Beginner/Intermediate Players

Some new tutorials have been made. I’ll update this thread.

3 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes

These are awesome! Thanks! I learned the double gt to rejection gt. Trying to smooth it out for an IG post.

3 Likes

thanks for learning! tag me if you ever post it

new trick demo on a silly thing a discovered some time ago

8 Likes

Cool videos, and very interesting tricks. Any more advice for the rejection part of the slack drop rejection GT? I’ve got the basic movements down, but I can only land the second GT once or maybe twice a day. I can’t figure out what I need to do when hopping to get the string to flip around.

2 Likes

just learned it very nice trick

2 Likes

also gives you a little bit diversity to other normal hooks

2 Likes

Apparently the act of posting this has caused me to exercise my powers of observation and experimentation. I had started untwisting the loop around my NTH when i dump the yoyo over into the first GT, and I think this twist must be helping the string swing around underneath for the second GT. Since I’ve stopped untwisting the string, I’ve become a lot more successful. Still not getting a high percentage of hits, but i’ve broken through a barrier to improvement.

2 Likes

Awesome, i was about to say lol.

You can take a loo at MrMatio’s 1.5 to GT rejection and Wrist Mount to GT Rejection tutorials. Its the same type of rejection.

And since you are already are seeing improvement, i’d advise you to just experiment with differen hand positions to check what works and what doesn’t.

Sorry for the late reply btw.

new tutorial is up!

5 Likes

new new

5 Likes

Keep going i enjoy your tutorials !

2 Likes

Woooooow I never saw different guy lacerations the Brent stole an reverse Brent stole

1 Like

new trick demo on an original trick

5 Likes

This had me cross-eyed for a minute. Will definitely try and fail at recreating it.

1 Like

new trick demo up

5 Likes

New tutorial up!

This one is an old, easy trick of mine.
This one is perfect for players who just have mastered kwijibo.

6 Likes

Your editing style reminds me of silent films :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Silent films are very old movies from the 1920s. They had no synchronized recorded sound but they were accompanied by music playing from pianists or small orchestras and to convey speech they used title cards.

2 Likes