44Tutorials Thread - Tutorials for Beginner/Intermediate Players

Thanks man! That’s exactly what my intention is when making these.

Man these are exactly the type of tutorials I look for, def saving this one to my playlist, much appreciated. :smiley::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

I agree. Have any tutorials planned for better tension control?

1 Like

Not currently! Personally I think tension control is something you naturally learn after tons of hours of practice. Nothing particular to teach about it in my opinion, apart from the standard methods of releasing tension.

I love tutorials like the Quick Wash Repeater because it gives me simple, but fundamental elements to work on. Chad’s Flow Repeater was also super helpful to me.

So for the Quick Wash Repeater, do you have any tips on how to unhook the non-TH finger as the yoyo flies over the hands towards the 1.5 mount? I can’t seem to get enough separation to smoothly disengage that index finger.

4 Likes

Last tutorial was almost a year ago lmao.

@AKYOYOMIKE requested a breakdown for Day 2 repeater, so here it is.

1.5 Keychain Catch.

8 Likes

Wow! Thank you. That was very kind of you. Your skills continue to show that you excel at everything you put your mind to. A heart and a thank you don’t do justice to how grateful i feel to you. When you said - I’ll shoot a video give me a sec… i didn’t expect it. This is amazing! Great quality on every level on the video.

THANK YOU @EOS44 !

I will try to learn this trick by… it’s going to take a while. But I’ll start working on it tonight.

Edit… WOW X2 thank you for this entire thread

5 Likes

i saw you do this and i wanted to learn it so bad, thank you EOS!

1 Like

Quick one a threw together for that roll GT bc a couple of people were asking for a breakdown.

10 Likes

these are the perfect skill level for me to learn and push! thank you

is there is there are certain order we should start and move in depending on difficulty ?

1 Like

not really. Watch them all and learn the ones you thing look the coolest!

2 Likes

ok right on thanks

I love this one but im missing something, and cant execute…is there a top down POV of this trick anywhere?

1 Like

i guess i gotta film one.

3 Likes

Nah no big deal, please dont pull the head mount out for just me. Im sure Ill get it. Keep doing what you do though, love your stuff!

2 Likes

I’m with you. I’m very close but I’m missing something.

2 Likes

Here it is. i filmed an extra appendix for the Contact Roll GT with top-down view adn slomo shots, since quite a few people were asking for it.

13 Likes

This was great! The zoom in shot was extremely cool video editing skills! You Da Man! Thank you!

1 Like

New tutorial up!

9 Likes