3YO3 Ti 5 Review

So i have recently received the new titanium yoyo by 3YO3 and i decided to make a review of it. (this is my first review so criticism is very helpful)

Specs (kinda):
64.55 grams (no silicone or string)
41.75mm wide
54mm in diameter
Bearing is C Size (.250" x .500" x .187")
Response is Silicone
Made of Titanium
Cost $345

First impressions
when it first arrived in the mail, i was amazed the package was so heavy. when i got into the package, i was greeted by a small screwdriver and a metal box. i did not know what to think. i turned the box around and saw that the box had to be unscrewed. so i unscrewed it and picked it up. it was light. i have never seen a titanium yoyo in person before, so i did not know what to expect. i was astonished that being made of titanium, it was so light.

First throw
All i can say was wow. this yoyo is a dream. longest spin time ever, perfectly proportioned, and a great floaty feel. Just wow.

Later on…
Im still dumbfounded by how this yoyo plays. words can not describe how much i love this yoyo. once everything is broken in, it is even better.

Final Thoughts
Landon, you have created a masterpiece! if you have the money, buy this yoyo. once you get it, you will see exactly what i am talking about. personally, this is a yoyo that was made for me. everything is perfect!

(sorry about a long rant, i will try to add pictures once my mom gives me my camera back. also specs will accurate soon.)

Two thumbs up!!

How much does this cost?

Actually, they’re going to be 345.

(2Sick Joey) #5

Wow super high priced. I remember most full titaniums would barely even be $200 bucks but this is alot. Sure looks nice but that’s steep. Good luck to anyone who had the chance to own one.

Actually, titanium yoyos that retailed for less than $200 were rare until fairly recently.

not true. like Shaun said, most TI throws will cost upwards of 400.

Is this a review?

Just like the other one up here, this review is amazingly short on real information. Lots about the packaging, not much about the yoyo.

“All i can say was wow. this yoyo is a dream. longest spin time ever, perfectly proportioned, and a great floaty feel. Just wow.”

That is it? What can a reader get from this sentence. That the T5 is long-spinning? If it is “perfectly proportioned” - how? In what way?

The summation is:
“Im still dumbfounded by how this yoyo plays. words can not describe how much i love this yoyo.”

But this is review. It is precisely where we need words to describe just how much you love this yoyo! That is what a review is for.