3YO3 HanDPickEd - A High Speed YoYo Review

Ok lets see what materials has Landon used to make a yo-yo.
• Aluminum – Yes
• Titanium – Yep
• Acrylic – You betcha.
• Delrin – Child’s play
• Pure Teflon – Sure, why the heck not
Sometimes I think Landon just looks around fantasizing about how he could turn this or that into a yo-yo. Heck, in 2011 he took the World YoYo Contest mod crown for his yo-yo made from the hub of a bicycle wheel. The man is completely mental when it comes to the materials and ideas he comes up with and it honestly makes me wonder sometimes what color the sky is in his world… and that is why I love it every time he messages me saying he has something for me to look at. Case in point, the 3Yo3 HanDPickEd. Yes, those capital letters are there on purpose. The HanDPickEd is made from dense HDPE plastic. You have probably seen this plastic before in your own house, this is the same plastic that is used to make most kitchen cutting boards. When he told me that, I didn’t even blink. With a smile on my face I just told him to send it on over. Landon is our community’s mad scientist and it is now time to see what beast he has brewed up in his Floridian lab.

Click to continue reading

Great review! I can’t wait to try this one out, I love Landon’s work :slight_smile:

$50? I’m definitely gonna get one.