2022 Nationals, Gentry

Does anyone know why Gentry is not competing this year?

What are you talking about !!! Of course he’s competing isn’t he ?? Sorry im just a bit shocked right now :open_mouth:

1 Like

Where’d ya hear that

1 Like

I’ve heard him say it twice! Im bummed.

3 Likes

He said on his instagram that he is not competing this year

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! How could this be………gentry how could you :sob:

3 Likes

I heard he is not only skipping nationals, but he also hates puppies…

What a monster.

1 Like

Neither spot did he say why! Wonder what he’s planning!

Could just be focused on selling his new yo-yo

2 Likes

Pretty sad news actually.

Gentry went to his Doctor for some Allergy Testing. He was feeling kinda funny but wasn’t sure why.?

Well, as luck would have it, the Doctor told Gentry he is Seriously Allergic to two things>

1. Winning

And

1. Not winning.

A genuine Conundrum.

…The Doctor told him the solution is not all that difficult. He said when you step into a problem, the cure is stepping back out of it. To reverse it so to speak.

So, for the next 90 days, Gentry can only 1. Walk backwards wherever he goes. 2. Do 50 pushups, 3 times a day but only the even numbered ones. 3. No Funnel Cake. 4. Can only drink water while lying down.

I only know this because the Doctor is a good friend of mine We went to the same Learning center…. It’s called MYOWN Institute.

1 Like

He’s here and in great spirits. He’s branching into new ways to leverage the hobby professionally for himself outside of the competition scene. But he’s still all about the yo.

1 Like

Thanks! Let us know if you hear more.

ps. Could I talk you into picking me up one of the those new fangled butter 2.0’s? :slight_smile: :yo-yo:

3 Likes