2016 Mystery Box - YoYoFactory x YoYoExpert

Nice cant wait

I missed out. Last time they had multiple releases but this time it was gone in no time.

My guess:
4 spinning things:
One big: Yyf flight
One small: YYF Boss
Plus one of the new YYF spin tops
Plus a new unreleased plastic
Plus a Catchy Kendama.

I am probably totally wrong. But that’s my guess. Congratulations to the folks that got one. I’m looking forward to seeing what’s in the box.

Now it’s time to wait for spoilers :wink:

Dang! I forgot about this haha, sad I missed out, but I’ll still take a guess! Let’s see… 4 spinning things. While I’m tempted to guess the 9 Dragons, I don’t believe they would put such an already popular selling yoyo in a mystery box. So here’s my guess:
Something Big: YYF Edge or Space Cadet
Something In Between: Blasted YYF Shutter
Something Small: Fidget Hand Spinner (I could be, and probably am, very off about this one, but seeing how YYF has been pretty daring to introduce other toys through their mystery boxes in the past, I could also be right. These appear to be very popular in the EDC community.)
Something New: A new metal, looks to be undersized. Thanks to YOYOJAMizm’s extremely sharp eyes, I was able to tell.
Something that doesn’t spin: This is a tough one, a kendama would be the most reasonable guess, but YYF doesn’t seem like the type to include a kendama again. I really don’t have a good guess for this one, so I’m gonna leave it blank haha.

Maybe I am crazy but, That yoyo looks pretty undersized to me… I like it.

Ugh, can’t believe I missed it! Had thought about this all day, all afternoon. Meant to set an alarm to go off 5 minutes prior so I could get ready but it slipped my mind due to the excitement of getting called in for my first day of work tomorrow…and being distracted by playing my Planet Coaster game…

Next year :slight_smile:

:’( tried to order, but YoYoExpert kept on declining my card and I couldn’t get one :frowning:

I forgot in usual fashion. Would be cool if there were different mystery box brands.

I was able to place my order for one when there weren’t many left after I had to switch browsers because it kept telling me the mystery box was sold out. I’m glad I was narrowly able to get my purchase through after nearly missing out.

Well there you go. It’s all light up stuff! :stuck_out_tongue: …or maybe it’s radioactive!

I had the same problem but didn’t think to switch browsers. :frowning:

Well, at least you’ll know for next time. I only thought of it because I’d seen a couple other forum members on other mystery box drops mention that they had to switch browsers before their order would go through. It was more a last ditch attempt on my part than anything else.

Any spoilers yet?

There is a thread about it on here :wink:

I did an unboxing

I found it. Thanks guys.

I was at least half right ;D

One big: Yyf flight Yep!
One small: YYF Boss Yep!
Plus one of the new YYF spin tops Nope! It was a plastic Dream
Plus a new unreleased plastic Nope! It was a PopStar
The non-spinning thing was a 4 yoyo case.

Well I might as well put my 2 cents in.

I am not into 4A so the Flight remains unopened.
I have 2 other Popstars that I do not like so it remains unopened.
I sort of like the Boss. It is a bit smaller than I like but bigger than the Popstar.
I recently purchased a Daydream and I like it so a second one is ok.
I really like the 4 throw case.

Give the new poster a little play time. It is completely different than the original, way better performance!

I’m glad i picked this up. My favorite thing in the box is the Boss. Looking at the specs I would have told you that it wasn’t for me, but it turns out I absolutely love it. That’s why I like the mystery boxes, I end up with something that I would never have tried otherwise.

1 Like