2015 YoYoFactory MYSTERY Box - *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Thread

Did you get box A or B?

I got box A and X.

What came in your A box? Just curiousā€¦

superstar has a concaved circle where the logo is then a step.

Box got delivered today. Yeah, a Sunday. Box a and x.

Kinda sucks that I hate royal blue and have a 2hot already, but overall happy with this. Havenā€™t gotten to play with them yet.

Damn I want all those color combinations .

Iā€™ll probably get a green dogma and a blue too hot :frowning:

ill trade ya my blue dogma for your green dogma.

Really wanted that teal superstar that was in the video. Has anyone even gotten that one yet?

The person on Reddit got the aqua/teal colour. I like all the colours personally

Has anybody taken any measurements of the new Superstar? (Looking at you TA haha)

Iā€™m mostly curious about the weight, as Iā€™ll be able to see the diameter and width for myself tomorrow, but I donā€™t own a scale. A comparison pic of new vs old would be cool too, as apart from being bimetal, it sounds like the new one is pretty different.

Got boxes A + B + X.

A:
-Blue with black speckles Too HoT
-Pink Dogma

B:
-Teal Al Dream
-Gold Aviator 2

X:
-Blue Superstar

Wow that superstar feels like a tank. Is that how bimetals normally feel? So far. Not in love with either the superstar and dogma with their stock strings. Beatings def need a cleaning. Will be back after I swap strings and give them so more love.

every bi metal I have tried has felt very substantial.

They must have taken a page from the Space Cowboy playbook.

To anyone who wasnā€™t lucky enough to snag oneā€¦

You will have to act quick!Ā  We had a few boxes left over that went unclaimed after failed payment attempts!Ā  Not many to go around - but they are located here to the lucky few who get to them first!

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1463/YYF-2015-MYSTERY-BOX

2 Likes

SaaWEEEETT!!!  FINALLY grabbed the Box X!!!  :)  Gave up during the crashed last week and now super excited!!
Thanks AndrƩ and YYE and YYF!!

P.s.  What colors do the new SuperStarā€™s come in and is there a way to specify!?!

Theyā€™re all boxed up so no way to specify the color unfortunately.

1 Like

No biggie (hope its not black :stuck_out_tongue: )ā€¦ still super excite for it! :slight_smile: Thanks for the quick response as always Garrett!

Anyone got a catch zone picture of the new superstar? Trying to decide whether or not to pick one up.

^ I posted one a few days ago.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,87992.msg985503.html#msg985503

I havenā€™t bought anything in a long time. Guess I am in for one. I guess no one got that Titanium Dream yet?

^ I think the majority will get their boxes in the mail today. I think pretty soon, weā€™ll see more activity regarding what people have received.