2015 YoYoFactory MYSTERY Box - *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Thread

That looks amazing, im going to have to get one!

Iā€™m back! Got my mystery boxes today (FedEx of peace). Got A, B and X:

Green Dogma (#buggot)
Blue TooHOT
Gold Aviator 2
Silver Cyborg 2
Blue 2016 Superstar

I canā€™t remember the last time I was this satisfied with a yoyo purchase. To get all that (been meaning to get a Cyborg 2 and Aviator 2 for aaaggesss) for only $150 is just daylight robbery. I feel like I need to lay low for a couple of weeks to let the heat die down. :-X

You really have to give it to YYE and YYF. They tried something different with the mystery boxes last year and it didnā€™t really go down all that well. They listened, took it on board, and then this year completely knocked it out of the park this year with the best Mystery Boxes yet. When I opened box X and saw the ā€œSuperstarā€ logo, I pretty much did this:

I couldnā€™t be happier with my boxes. I knew theyā€™d be good, but yeeeeesh, not this good.

For anyone still wondering about this, get on in. If nothing else, you still have a chance to get a bi-metal Superstar for $60! ;D

2 Likes

Cyborg 2 instead of aluminum dream, interesting! Wonder what else we will see :slight_smile:

got my A + x .!

got a black superstar

blue too hot
Blue Dogma

very happy but if anyone wants to trade an aqua superstar for my black superstar that would be awesome ;D

do u guys know if the superstar is in type x or type a

Bimetal superstar comes in Box X.

STRAIGHT :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Anyone have a weight for the new Superstar?

65.84g, bearing no string, on a calibrated scale.

Got mine today got gold aviator blue check point and blue superstar

Are my eyes tricking me or is the engraved part of the superstar concave?

I got a to hot and a dogma very very satisfied with my purchase Thanks so much yoyofactory and yoyoexpert!!!

Got a blue dogma and a blue with black speckle tooHot. :slight_smile: Still really happy.

Aw man, Really wish I get a Black Superstar ! Looks so pretty!

I got the Eiffel 65 tribute set I think:
Blue Dogma
Blue Too Hot
Blue Al Dream
Blue Superstar

(and gold Aviator)

Hereā€™s is what I got in box A and product X

so jealous of the too hot and superstar colorways ā€¦ :o

Happy

Just ordered a bi metal superstar for Christmas! Too bad I wont see it for another 25 daysā€¦

Mt Box B is in my mail box but it is a half mile away and I will have to wait till tomorrow.