2015 YoYoFactory MYSTERY Box - *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Thread

Thankyou YYE for sorting out my payment problem!! I scored box A and X last night.

Sorry, not letters. Those are just arrow slits to fend off intruders.

Man I have not been this excited for anything in probably 10 years lol.

You have the best job ever.

(Speechless)

It looks like a bi metal aviator 2 in the x box. Just speculation.

A Facebook post by yyfben offers a little insight into the content of the boxes…

"Box A for those looking for signature metal with a bit of Collab design.

Box B mixes it up again with signatures, notably a player who placed top 10 at worlds in the last 3 years.

X won’t do you wrong either!"

Mystery box Jenga or Tetris anyone?

not sure if this helps me a lot or not at all…

I’m debating now if I should go for a B box tonight and see if they can add it to my previous order or if I’ll have to pay for shipping again…

someone asked earlier. Email them and they can fix the shipping.

Alright guys, based off what vegabomb quoted from yyf I will predict what may be in each box.

Box A:
Dogma
CZpoint

Box B:
Shutter
Horizon
Shu-Ta
Aviator

Those are what I believe may be in each box, even though box B has 4 possible throws, it’s not like it will have all 4 of them in one box…

I really wish i ordered box B so i have the chance to get a shutter, but i have never tried a czech point so i hope i get one of those since i got box A

Got some funds and bought box a and x. Figured everyone wanted b so I said screw it. I’m getting a. Wasn’t too hard of a snag.

Box A

Cypher + Czpoint?

Both kentaro collab designs.

take any information you read here lightly. No one really knows.

Nice, snagged a B, so now I’ll have all 3.

Pretty pumped for these overall, it sounds like it’s going to be an outstanding round of mystery boxes. Can’t wait to see what the X throw is… an undersized bimetal version of an Aviator 2 sounds pretty sweet, if everybody’s speculations are correct. When it’s all said and done, paying $150 for $350 with of YYF stuff is a great deal.

So, I wonder what will happen if A and B sell out, but there are remaining X boxes. They should wait until the contents are revealed, and sell them for at least $100, to those who got caught sleeping. :smiley:

chances are, they probably will do this.

im going to say no czpoint because it seems like box B is filled with vashek stuff