2015 YoYoFactory MYSTERY Box - *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Thread

In the first release - I got A+B+X. But wow. It sounds even worse now! :o

Is this the most sought after mystery box of all time?

I think I got a mystery box “A” and product “X” but it never let me pay. It shows up in my order history with an order number so I’m crossing my fingers I got it and don’t have to go through the nightmare of ordering one again.

I gotcha :wink:

1 Like

Got box B. Checkout was fast and easy.

I don’t get it
why does everyone seem to be going for box b over a ?

Got it! I bought Box A and while the server was a bit slow it only took a few minutes to complete the purchase. I bought it the instant the clock hit zero this morning.

When I bought mine there were 101 of Box A available and only 47 of Box B. I’m sure that will significantly change by the time I post this a few minutes later.

Numbers 1 and 2 especially. I’m really looking forward to discovering what yoyo’s I’m going to end up with. It’s going to be fun.

Why is Box B selling out so much quicker every time?

I don’t think it’s that everybody is going for B over A, it’s just that there seem to be over twice as many of box A on each drop, making B harder to get. I picked up A and X yesterday but couldn’t get B.

When I got to the product page (almost instantly after the countdown) there were 102 box As and 47 box Bs. I figure this has to be close to the actual # offered.

Got 2 As and 2 Bs this morning

Congrats to everyone who has snagged a box!  Thanks for pushing through the slow server.

Gotta love that achievement!  :wink:

Can I have one of the B’s :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a B and an X last night. Very excited! this is my third year getting it

I just nabbed one so excited thanks yoyoexpert and yoyofactory!!!
First time doing this and I am really happy their are so many this year!!!

I too don’t understand why people hate YoyoFactory. They are freakin awesome! I love 80% of their throws! Their customer service is bomb too. At least back in the day it was. I have been out of the scene for a few years. YoyoFactory Ben gave me 2 free axles because the one on my Augie Fash G5+ Bent. He was super cool about it too. I was totes willing to pay for them too haha.
Thank you yoyofactory and yoyoexpert for taking time and making effort to make these boxes better every time and doing stuff for your customers and making this possible most times.

Would someone at YoyoExpert be able to tell me if they received my email regarding my issues with the mystery box? Thanks :smiley:

We’re working through emails now so you should have an answer soon! Feel free to give us a call if you need a faster response.

If we gave conclusive answers then it wouldn’t be a Mystery Box. :wink:

This happened to me on one of the Yeti releases. AndrĂ© Boulay said earlier in this thread to contact YYE support if this happens and that’s what I did with the Yeti release and they were kind enough to send me an invoice which sorted it all out.