2015 YoYoFactory MYSTERY Box - *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Thread

Was anyone able to successfully order A B and 2Xs together?

Is fun to watch how people suffer the same way you did before ;D

Same thing happened to me!!

Garret where are you? It says in my order history that I already ordered box A and X but when I tried to load to paypal it said everything in my cart is gone but yet it all still shows up in my order history as “not shipped”. did I get my boxes or will I have to try again tomorrow?

Wow sounds like it was rougher tonight. This morning I think I spent about 10 minutes (glitch included) when my order came through.

This
 >:(

A and X :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ;D

Darn I wasn’t able to get anything. My cart wouldn’t let me continue to check out :’( :’( :’( :’(.

Some one front me money for a mystery box!!! :’( where’s Santa when you need him?

If you received a message stating you already have a completed order please email us at Contact@YoYoExpert.com. :wink:

If you have any other questions/concerns we can also help fix anything there too!

Thanks for all your support and patience while the servers battled it out with the crowds! You guys rock!

Two more releases to go!

5 Likes

So if we completed an order successfully, we still need to send an email?

I ordered Box B but it took me more than 30 minutes to check out.

I still got nothing
 :’( No money this time around :-[

i know how you feel. Let’s just play with these old yoyos we have

For some reason I just realized there’s no grand prize this year. Is that because they’re all too good to be true? :wink: :wink:

Regarding an earlier post, I did not get out of the descriptions that there can be two different Box A.

It wouldn’t make sense to do that
 it would defeat the purpose of the Box A and Box B labels.

My understanding of the A/B boxes is that all the A’s would have the same contents from box to box, but different colors of those items, maybe some slight variation but more or less being the same. Contents from Box A would differ from the contents in Box B. All of the Box B’s would have the same contents as each other with again, color variation.

Either way, I can’t wait for Monday next week, when I’m guessing my mysterious packages should arrive. Will be a nice start to what’s to be a rough week ahead at work.

1 Like

Only if it said your order was successful but you hadn’t filled in and submitted payment information yet. If that’s the case, you should find your order marked as unpaid in your order history. The same happened to me during a Yeti release and I contacted YYE support and they were nice enough to send along an invoice with no further hassle. Hooray for gold old-fashioned customer support.

1 Like

I wanted to take time to say thank you to yoyofactory and yoyoexpert for doing this.

1st. Its gives many people who are on tight budget to get many yoyos for a small price.

2nd. The feeling is more special when you get a mystery box as the effort you put just to checkout or buy it. Which gives you a feeling that you have worked for it.

3rd. I can’t understand why some people hate yoyofactory. I just love them and mystery box on yoyoexpert is getting my favorite companies yoyos for a lower price. Which is great.

Thank you yoyofactory and yoyoexpert for taking time and making effort to make these boxes better every time and doing stuff for your customers and making this possible most times.

1 Like

There are different A Boxes, you can read YYE Garrett’s post about having color and yoyo variation in each box, but will not clash with B.

That’s what you think. :slight_smile:

I asked this same question 3 times and never got a conclusive answer to the question ::slight_smile: