2014 Mystery Box *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Discussion Thread

Like alecto said, once that info was dropped, the hype that I was once there (at least for me) has deteriorated.

Very tempted by the $200 boxes. I was hoping to save it all up till Friday to save on shipping but I might have to pull the trigger if I see a chance.

Edit: Actually, since they are all shipping out on Black Friday anyway, would it be possible to combine the shipping with an order placed on that day? Shipping to the UK is roughly $50 per order it’d be really handy if it were possible to combine it. Any of the YYE staff able to clarify?

They’re really good about combining orders. Just make sure and email then with both order numbers and they should have no problem combining them and refunding one of the shipping charges.

I did this when I ordered my Markmont. Classic. Made sure I got my Classic ordered, then placed an order for some other stuff, and they were quick to respond and had no issues combining them.

Obviously I can’t guarantee it, but Andre is pretty awesome about customer service.

I’ll probably go for a $50 box. Andre said there will be at lest 2 yoyos n there so I might end up giving one to my friend for Christmas

Yeah - go ahead and send us an email to Contact@YoYoExpert.com once you have an order for a box and we can work it out. :slight_smile:

so do all the boxes have a chance at a the grand prize one?

im really considering ordering a premium box but if only the $50 boxes have a chance then i will order both

do you guys think the premium and collectors and standard boxes will all have different contents/ no duplicates

Doubtful. The Collector’s boxes will probably each have one non-duplicate unique item, but other items would then be duplicates.

Premium boxes are probably all the same or at least one of 2 (3 max) variations.

Regular boxes… hard to say. One year they were all identical, last year you had a chance at 2 different variations. Wouldn’t be surprised if they do it again. But multiple purchases are probably fairly likely to result in duplicate contents.

i meant that

the standard box has lets say a superstar and a dv888

the premium boxes arent going to just add 1-2 yoyos to the superstar and dv888 and call it a premium box

It says on the original news post that only the $50 boxes have a chance at the grand prize. Which had me considering buying both a $200 box if I can snag one as well as a $50 box…

Is this going to be under new releases?

nope watch the facebook, twitter, and instagram they are hiding there.

Only the $50 boxes have a chance at winning the grand prize.

I will be exited if i could pick up a cypher!

My guess is that it’s not a Cypher because that was what the World’s 2014 box had in it.

Well, actually, it might be. It’s the same grand prize and only $5 more than the Prague Pack. That is a very high chance that that could be what it is. However, YYE and YYF have been doing yoyos that tend to be from the previous year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 2013 SuperNova or Shutter.

I don’t disagree that it’s in the right price range… I just think that the Cypher is too new to begin with, and I think they know that it might upset anybody who bought the World’s pack just a few months ago. The Cypher is great, I just don’t need another, and I’m sure plenty of people think the same.

^^ Yeah, it’s too new. But, then again, it’s all a mystery and nobody knows what we’re getting. But, I’m with you, I don’t need another Cypher.

hey zorro it might be the perfect time to start double handing

It’s happening…

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1304/YYF-2014-Collector's-MYSTERY-BOX

The checkout traffic is real :frowning: