May

Just

:scream::rage::sleepy:

Then I’d get over it

And

Be

So

:yum:

But really what are the odds of a David Ung Siggy?

Maybe it’s John Ando’s new plastic sig they’ve sneak peeked at a question a month or two ago plus an older czm8. There’s probably gonna be a supernovas but won’t be surprised if there’s H.O.T.s or something in the higher valued packs

I love my CZM8, but it means I keep forgetting that it hasn’t sold as well as some of the other recent, inexpensive metals. I really wouldn’t mind a duplicate of that, though, as I feel it’s a pretty great V yoyo.

If only we could figure out what new release (signature yo-yo) is in the $50 box. I’m glad they ship today. I’m in Massachusetts, so I’m hoping to get it in the mail tomorrow. :-\

YYF already said the $50 box wouldn’t have something like the tooHOT since retail is already as low as $45, so I’d assume that rules out your czm8 guesses unless YYF has a huge stock of the prototypes that retailed for $85. :wink:

Superstar Classic, Jason Lee Detour & one other.

Going to guess that the $50 box has 3 yoyo’s in it.

Has anyone been considering the YYF messenger bag they spoiled on instagram a few weeks back?

This may be far fetched, however…

Collector’s box will be signature players’ tributes, containing each of their signature throws.
Examples:
Gentry Stein: Super G, Shutter, G funk, Shu-Ta?
Tyler Severance: Delrin Severe, SUpernova 2013, Severe, Nova, maybe Space Cowboy

OR

It could be each box has the entire YYF collections from the past.
Examples:
Entire Glow Collection
Entire Neon Collection
Entire USA Collection, Icon Collection, etc.

yoyofactory’s ask.fm is hinting at a new unreleased yoyo being in the boxes

Just wondering if anybody else’s mystery box started shipping, mine hasn’t.

I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be a Jason lee detour and some plastic

I got a $50 box

I did not get a chance the first 2 day as I was out, I figured I had missed out, but on the last day the 50s lasted a long time up there, so it took me no time at all. logged in and click done got my 50 box

After much weeping and gnashing of teeth, I got a $50. Almost got a $100 box. It was in-stock and in my cart. Checked out and the waiting began. There were a lot of ‘Oh NOOOO’ shouting since it kept coming up as an error. THREE Times!! Tried again in a FireFox browser with it still in stock and error at checkout as well. It wasn’t meant to be.

Turning around the celebrate my win with my wife, I saw she had the YYE up too! So maybe I got two boxes. We shall see. ;D

hm mystery

Truth!

Maybe she just got on the site to see why I was shouting profanities at my computer.

hahaha also true

If anyone cares, my “2 $50 boxes” order and my additional “1 $50 box + Lacers string” order BOTH SHIPPED. Looks like I have a good chance of getting three!

I got the mail today, my $50 box has a Gentry Stein signature throw.

1 Like

I got the mail today, my $50 box has a Gentry Stein signature throw.

1 Like