2012-03-05: Trick Combo

Just a little trick combo I have been playing around with for a while. What do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTo-gGNvYo4

Definitly expand on that for sure. It allready has the makings of a great combo waiting to happen, from that bind you could throw a regen and go from there or just go from when you land it the trapeze. Heck you could make it a repeater if you so choose because it looks like it could go that way. Maby do that regen over your left arm and do something from that? Eh just throwing ideas at you but I do like it so far. The way you catch the yoyo does set you up for a very nice regen though…I am leaning into that one, regen over your other arm and try someting from that.

Thanks for the ideas Slade, I’ll see what I can come up with with a regen and if it feels right I’ll record a follow up video for it :slight_smile:

I am actually going to upload a video here soon of 3 of my combos that I made up so I am still in that frame of mind of thinking how to expand on stuff. I hope to see that video if…well when, you get something great figured out.