20% off! Hectic, DieNasty, Bearing Butterfly, Pocket Change, Freakhands $16 PSG!

I have extra yo-yos. I finally am willing to sell the ones I don’t use enough.

I don’t care about shipping costs. Unless you want them to arrive in a box, fully assembled. I will get the yo-yos to you safely for little cost on my part.

Before the discount is given, I want to see if anybody wants my PSG’s. I have a yellow and a blue one. They are fine. They just don’t bind tight enough for me. $16 each.

Before the discount is given, I want to sell my PSG’s at “retail” price. Are there any for less on the BST at this price?

All prices are 20% off. Prices fixed to reflect discount.

Blue FreakHand $10 8 [i]Orange Speedmaker[/i] 10 $8
Grey Little-Bearing Lunatic $40
These three do not differ much from straight-out-of-the-package condition. Except most of them don’t have a package.

Glow DieNasty: Siliconed. Everything is fine. $18 $14

Hectic: A few marks around the rim, but very, very little wiggle. $40 $32
Yuuksta: Small bearing. Pretty wiggly and beat up. Still great to play with. $40

Here is a group shot of most of what is listed above. There are also some that I have just not had time to photograph, like a Markmont and a BvM. There are also extra tidbits interspersed through the photo that I don’t really want. If you buy one of the above yo-yos, I can get you a tidbit for just a bit more.

I’m not really looking for trades.

Get me a message, we should be able to work something out.

-Jacob

Surprisingly few people have followed the suggestion to use a PM with a subject line…

Doing so significantly raises your chances on getting any of these yo-yos.

To Novax and yoyoFRReeak and other posters:

Please put questions or inquiries in personal messages. This is the third time in this thread I have had to suggest this.

Zeros and Project gone.

Previous incarnation of this post read:

I have extra yo-yos. I don’t like playing with them very much any more.

Bassalope (pink)

I dropped it, so it’s a bit wiggly. Two iPads installed.
$60?

[s]Peak (“white”)

I am open to money offers about $90. [/s]

[s]401sd (red)

Plays fine. In good condition considering how much I played with it. Just scuffs, no wiggle.
Tell me what kind of shuttles you would like (hard plastic, softer plastic, or hard plastic sanded down with silicone sticker)
$50?
[/s]
All given prices include shipping in the US. If you want more info or photos, just ask.

I would be interested in trades involving money and a Velocity or two. Try me, but please don’t be insulted if I decline.

-Jacob

Thread used to look like this. Re-vamped.

Do you want to play with my metal yo-yos for me?

Any interest?

psg added

psg’s!

Updates: dv888, MM, one psg sold

Actually, the DV888 is NOT sold yet.

He mentioned several times to send him a PM if you’re interested, with a subject line. Not make an offer in the thread itself. Also, posting your email in any public forum is a horrible idea. Do that privately through PM. You’re probably going to be the target for a spam bot now. Also, free bump!

1$ for genesis jk offer i really want it ;D

Ruggle helps.

Hokay, the Genesis and Speedmaker MIGHT be taken.

The following are sold:

[s]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc290/theOldestCraze/markmont.jpg
MarkMont. $65 52[/s] http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc290/theOldestCraze/Deviate88.jpg [i]DV888:[/i] Small bearing. A little wiggle, but very few marks around the rim. 40 $32

Maybe this Genesis+: Blue with pink splash, an inverted JoeXAnn version. Probably the nicest-condition yo-yo I own. $80 $65