2 questions? Favorite YYF yo-yo and how is YYF so innovative

1. What is your favorite yoyo that yoyofactory has put out and why? If it’s an older yoyo, do you think there would be a throwback run released?

2. How does your company innovate so many different ideas? Yoyofactory is always innovating and starting new trends (hubstacks, speed dials, ultra wide, 9 dragons etc) and I’m curious about the thought process behind some of the most innovative stuff you and your company has produced.

Thank you for your time and contribution to the Yoyo community!

1 Like

My reigning favorite YYF yoyo is the FAST201. It’s still easy to use, easy to put on someone’s hand for the first time and have a successful result. It makes a loud sound so the first-time player has additional feedback to know if the yoyo is spinning fast enough. It’s adjustable for responsive and …mostly unresponsive. No need for a throwback run you can still buy one today in Red, Smoke, or Blue.
The innovations come from need and from want. Ben and I are yoyo players. We love yoyos. We love the history of yoyos and the future of yoyos. We both came from an industry that said “you can’t do that, that can’t be done”. When we started YoYoFactory we said “How CAN that be done”. It’s the philosophy that got us here today.

2 Likes

Thank you for the response!

Kinda like the Duncan Hornet. I wasn’t used to yoyos like that and the sound it made when I first threw it was an eye-opener for sure.

1 Like