2.5 months of throwing

i mostly made this to be able to see what it was i needed to fix. I still have a lot of learning to do but this is my progress thus far!

Very nice. You were able to avoid the fatal flaw that most “2 month” videos make; the fatal flaw being having mistakes and rewinds in the video instead of simply wating for a good, mistake free, shot.

Great job, I see you really put effort into the video’s perfection. I remember I took a good 4 hours to shoot my 2 month video because I wanted everything perfect. Now I just half— my videos, but I am consistent, so it works!

really nice tricks but work on smoothing out your tricks

Okay Bug… I know you like to poke at others sometimes in jest, and that’s all fine and good if it’s light at heart, but this statement REALLY TICKS me off. have you seen my 2 month video? Take another look; I avoid the fatal flaws. If you MUST jab a stick in my direction, at least get your facts straight.

<3 Pat

EDIT: Looking back on it, I actually do miss some strings, but I did make sure to edit out the true crap. I half take back my statement. Still not cool Bug.

Sorry OP, at least I commented on the video AND made this post…

Rule of thumb: Whenever there is a smiley next to my post, Always take it as a compliment :wink: wait…not that one :wink: wait a second…

thanks! i definitely have a lot to smoothen out…it’s a lot easier to learn and trick than it is to master it i guess lol I just can’t wait to learn more so i can have a little more to show for my practice!