1a Tutorial - Plan D

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #1

Hello all.  This is a trick I was taught early in my yoyoing and I try to spread it around. If you are working through the YYE trick list its a good alternative to learning the ever annoying Ladder Escape.  Similar technique with a trick that has a cool finish.  I have no idea of the origins of the trick, so if anyone knows who invented it or has a link to the video feel free to post it here.
Hop over to www.monkeyfinger.ca for more tutorials.

I’m pretty sure Andre invented it.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #3

Then it is well placed here! Do you have video link?

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #4

I’ve been informed I forgot the slack drop at the beginning. I originally did this on purpose a year or two ago because it seemed redundant and slowed the flow of the trick, but if someone wants to post a video of the trick done the original way that would be cool!

Cool trick! I have other MFD trick tutorials to get through before I get to this one.

Missing a piece from it? Easy solution: call it the “Plan D-minus” :wink:

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #6

Alright, thanks all. We’ll call this the plan D 2.0. And if Andre wants to trull the forums and lay claim, then there we have it.

after i finish with my 1st semester exams , i gonna grind down all the MFD tutorials list XD

(Cinimod105) #8

This is the original version that I learnt. I think the slack gives the trick more varied and interesting feel to it.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #9

@Rakleon That’s awesome! Message me if you have questions.
@Cinimod105 Thanks for the post, I"ll have to relearn that.