1a Tutorial - Plan D

Hello all.  This is a trick I was taught early in my yoyoing and I try to spread it around. If you are working through the YYE trick list its a good alternative to learning the ever annoying Ladder Escape.  Similar technique with a trick that has a cool finish.  I have no idea of the origins of the trick, so if anyone knows who invented it or has a link to the video feel free to post it here.
Hop over to www.monkeyfinger.ca for more tutorials.

I’m pretty sure Andre invented it.

Then it is well placed here! Do you have video link?

I’ve been informed I forgot the slack drop at the beginning. I originally did this on purpose a year or two ago because it seemed redundant and slowed the flow of the trick, but if someone wants to post a video of the trick done the original way that would be cool!

Cool trick! I have other MFD trick tutorials to get through before I get to this one.

Missing a piece from it? Easy solution: call it the “Plan D-minus” :wink:

Alright, thanks all. We’ll call this the plan D 2.0. And if Andre wants to trull the forums and lay claim, then there we have it.

after i finish with my 1st semester exams , i gonna grind down all the MFD tutorials list XD

1 Like

This is the original version that I learnt. I think the slack gives the trick more varied and interesting feel to it.

@Rakleon That’s awesome! Message me if you have questions.
@Cinimod105 Thanks for the post, I"ll have to relearn that.