1a Tutorial - Allergies: A simple repeater

Check out www.mryoyothrower.weebly.com for more.

Get your Gelada before the last of them sell forever!

2 Likes

Achoo! :smiley:

Awesome job!

I liked how you used your own music. Very cool.

Thank you both. I use my own music partly to mix the hobbies, and partly because that way YouTube can’t block it anywhere.

I love all your videos! I watched the one about building combos (Trapeze) and it was really informative and gave me a bunch of ideas.

I"m glad to hear it. I’m hoping to get the wrist mount one filmed this week, so stay tuned!

Cool. One thing to note, make sure you speak loud enough/mess with the audio levels during the actual tutorial. It’s kinda hard to hear you in some of your videos, so I turn up the volume, then have my ears blasted off when you start playing music again.

I’ve been working on that, I thought I had it down for this one. Are you referring to my previous video’s, or is this one coming through too loud? I’ve been trying to balance the voice/music, then boost the volume.
I need a new video camera, but thats a ways’ off. Thanks for the continued feedback and support.

Looks like i’m not the only one whos having problem with the audio ^^

Yeah, its much better on this one, but the music intro/outro is still louder than the tutorial itself. Just letting you know!

Alright, good, I can adjust that quite easily! Again, thanks for the feedback, it helps!

Wow… It’s almost like my “peekaboo” trick that I’ve been showing around for some time.

… Almost. Would you mind me posting a video. The two actually fit together nicely.

Not at all, share away. It’s all about the learning!

My video tutorial is finally up. Come see.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,50262.new.html#new

Nice, that is quite similar!

Alright fans and critics, how is the audio on this one?

Loved it. Good audio to me.

Thank You!

Nice tutorial!

Thanks!