1a Tutorial - Allergies: A simple repeater

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #1

Check out www.mryoyothrower.weebly.com for more.

Get your Gelada before the last of them sell forever!

Achoo! :smiley:

Awesome job!

I liked how you used your own music. Very cool.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #4

Thank you both. I use my own music partly to mix the hobbies, and partly because that way YouTube can’t block it anywhere.

I love all your videos! I watched the one about building combos (Trapeze) and it was really informative and gave me a bunch of ideas.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #6

I"m glad to hear it. I’m hoping to get the wrist mount one filmed this week, so stay tuned!

Cool. One thing to note, make sure you speak loud enough/mess with the audio levels during the actual tutorial. It’s kinda hard to hear you in some of your videos, so I turn up the volume, then have my ears blasted off when you start playing music again.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #8

I’ve been working on that, I thought I had it down for this one. Are you referring to my previous video’s, or is this one coming through too loud? I’ve been trying to balance the voice/music, then boost the volume.
I need a new video camera, but thats a ways’ off. Thanks for the continued feedback and support.

Looks like i’m not the only one whos having problem with the audio ^^

Yeah, its much better on this one, but the music intro/outro is still louder than the tutorial itself. Just letting you know!

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #11

Alright, good, I can adjust that quite easily! Again, thanks for the feedback, it helps!

Wow… It’s almost like my “peekaboo” trick that I’ve been showing around for some time.

… Almost. Would you mind me posting a video. The two actually fit together nicely.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #13

Not at all, share away. It’s all about the learning!

My video tutorial is finally up. Come see.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,50262.new.html#new

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #15

Nice, that is quite similar!

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #16

Alright fans and critics, how is the audio on this one?

Loved it. Good audio to me.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #18

Thank You!

Nice tutorial!

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #20

Thanks!