13 YoYos in total, massive bundle, CLYW, YYF, C3YD and more.

Hello, YoYo expert community! About two years ago I really got into this whole yoyo business. I saw a video and I was instantly hooked to the whole thing, and immediately started buying yoyos. However, as with every obsession in my life, it all came to an end, college started getting harder, eventually (NOW) I got into medschool, and my life is not about to get any easier. I really love my collection… So it’s really hard to let go. Nonetheless, I have no time, and these throws deserve to be in the hands of someone who will actually use them often.

So, what I’m offering is my WHOLE COLLECTION OF YOYOS including: YYF(Skyline, DV888, Ann Connolly special edition Whip, Mighty Flea, 2 different Miguel Correa Genesis, Avant Garde Ann Connolly EYYC 12’ special edition, One, and a Popstar… As these were my main throws, most of them have light scratches or dings… No vibe on any), C3YD (Special Edition Capless Mint in Box with original string, 1 of 60 ever made), and finally CLYW (wooly marmot and gnarwahl, both mint, mint condition, barely ever thrown) and one more throw which I forgot the brand of…

Now, because it’s Christmas I’m feeling rather generous, so I’m selling my whole $1,200 collection for less half the price of the original yoyos that I paid for. For $550 USD you will get all these yoyos, a bunch of string and all sent with free shipping to anywhere in North America or the Caribbean, and guaranteed arrival on or before Christmas Day 2015. This is a great deal, and it’s a steal considering the amount of special edition items in this collection. PM me if interested. Good Day, and Happy Holidays!! :slight_smile:

Pictures will be added in a few minutes.

A few minutes must mean something different in Puerto Rico, because you said on December 17th that pictures would be added in a few minutes ;D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.