$1000 cash offer for, scratch that... $2000! cash offer for

Woweeeee

Somebody help this man out

Did you ask Jake if he had an extra one laying around? For that kind of money he would probably give you his personal one. :joy:

I just wanna see history be made here so let’s bring this baby up to the top

2 Likes

He doesn’t. @yoyodoc has one of the three splats. Another friend of mine has one, the location of the third is unknown… Hoping it randomly pops up or yoyodoc decides one day to randomly let his go to me :flushed:

3 Likes

Oh wow. If you haven’t already you should post this on G2 FB and the other FB groups also. Good luck on the search. :yo-yo:

The G2 Facebook page is mostly dead. The people who own these throws aren’t on it anymore ever since Jake’s account got hacked and he created a new page.

Also most of the older collectors of G2 have stopped using social media altogether.

YoYoExpert is really the only reliable place to hope to find one because it’s the first place any OG would go once getting back into the hobby.

2 Likes

For that kind of money I’m surprised Jake hasn’t reached out and offered to make just one more specifically for you. (Would that drop the value?) either way good luck.

Honestly, for personal reasons I will not go down that route.

Plus it takes all the sport out of it.

Already started a “competing” brand of my own but will not cross that line of duplicating another brand’s signature colorway - if it can even be called that.

1 Like

Can you talk more about your brand and designs?

Have some throws at the anodizer right now. Production run has been ordered.

5 Likes

Hey I get it. Makes sense hope you find what your looking for eventually.

1 Like

Thanks for the thread reference.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.