$1000 cash offer for, scratch that... $2000! cash offer for

Don’t give up! Persistence is an admirable trait.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with this story but did he create discord?

How did you transport all those yo-yos with no boxes?

edit: it was discourse not discord! This guy is the real deal lol one of his quotes is known as Atwoods law “Any application that can be written in JavaScript, will eventually be written in JavaScript”

2 Likes

I kind of imagine him doing what kids do when they have too many water balloons: Cradle them in the front of his shirt … while cackling in unadulterated glee.

Hang in there and keep searching. A couple of my favorite yoyos took me a couple years each to track down. The hunt is part of the fun :grin:

2 Likes

100%!

1 Like

Coding_horror created stackoverflow as I remember. It is God’s gift to software developers.

3 Likes

Bump :grimacing:

2 Likes

Wait what? THE Coding Horror Jeff Atwood?

Another bump

1 Like

another bump bites the dust

Thanks to everyone who messaged me today about the triton! Much appreciated!!

Still looking for the wolf, warthog, mailday marvel, and rainicorn banshee :3

3 Likes

update bump!

I got a unicorn swirl Triton! (pic below)

Still on the hunt for the wolf OR that custom warthog though :stuck_out_tongue: …or mailday marvel… or rainicorn splat banshee… or rainicorn swirl banshee… I’mma go broke off all these, people. You heard it from me first!

Thanks everyone who helped me find this one! :pray:

11 Likes

did it run you the 1k?

No, but close to it!

Should I go to weekly bumps or bi-weekly bumps? (every 2 weeks)

2 Likes

Maybe something like this every week:

bump:
cash

4 Likes

Love it :rofl:

Been ALMOST two weeks. Bumping early :rofl:

Your search for this scares me. I’m looking for a wooly markmont and fear I will be in the same boat… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s worth creating a thread and bumping it regularly. When the unicorn Triton came up for sale, I didn’t see it but three people messaged me about it. It was very helpful.

1 Like