1 Year!!

Exactly 1 year ago I got my YYE account, and it was quite a good idea. I’ve had a lot of fun in the past year.

At the time, my best, and only yoyo with potential was my YYF ONE. I thought it was the best thing ever.

I remember my first post was in the introduce yourself thread (duh) and, you know, I introduced myself. I was also troubling with the 1 and a half mount, so I mentioned that. So GregP responded to my post and I was all like “Wow someone actually responded!” And so he helped me get the 1.5 mount.

That came to my first PM, thanking greg for the help. That was a few days after I got my account.

2,893 posts later, and a lot has changed. Thanks to the BST mostly, I now have many unresponsive metal yoyos, as well as many great plastics. I still have my ONE by the way. I now have almost 1500 PMs too. I have a string business, and that’s a lot of fun to run. I am currently in the middle of 4 BST deals (I know, wow) and i can see many more coming.

The yoyo community is such a great place, and I hope to be part of it for years to come.

Thank you André for creating this awesome site!!

And thank you, people of YYE!

2 Likes

^Its great having you part of the community Croco.

Awesome story thanks for sharing!

*André

Whoops fixed.

And thank you guys!

yikes… nice!

Yikes?

Meaning you really ran with it. Glad to see someone so new into this to be so into it.

Keep it up!

Ah, ok. Thank you!