PGM Help

I got a PGM sometime in November. It’s been a great yoyo for me, but about a month ago, the bearing started sticking to the spacers. It wasn’t a problem until recently (since I need to put some thin lube on it). I’ve tried using needle-nosed plyers to separate them, but it hasn’t worked. Any suggestions?

it happened to me too but I didnt try to get them out

The same thing happened to me. All you have to do is grab the bearing with some pliers, and then get some tweesers, and shimy it in between the two. This may scratch up the spacer a little, but it still works. It may take a while also.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Let me know if it does not work. :wink:

OK here is what you do. I took a small swiss army knife multi tool, and used the knife to slide in between the spacer. just pry it gently and move around and open it up evenly. it took me about 45 secconds. it was stuck on prety good, but if you can just get something inbetween the spacer and the bearing it works great. :slight_smile:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8900/necropostingsamad.png

lol read the date of the post before replying. This is a two month old post. Not trying to be mean, please don’t hate me :frowning: , but dont do it again. Thats not me in the pic.