Looking at another giant video tournament.

As I sit and listen to Keith Urban’s newest album (which you should get) I’m thinking that as a great way to send off our summer, YoYoExpert could use another fun video tournament. But this one will be MOAR BIGGER~!

Here’s how it’ll work. It’ll work just like March Madness. Two players, you battle once, then advance if you win. And so on and so forth. There won’t be a beginner’s division. Just everybody comes in and brings their A-Game. Prize? Probably not, just fun here. And bragging rights.

All rounds will be put into their own threads, and you will vote.

As of now, there is no deadline, I just want to see if there’s any interest. Let’s go!

Questions Asked In The Thread:

Style: 1A.

DA RULEZ!

• You can only use a video you’ve already made if it meets this criteria: ONE THROW. In this throw, you are allowed one regeneration.

• Anyone who is interested in participated must send me a PM stating that they are in, so I can set it up. The deadline for this is Monday at 9 PM EST.

• The first video will be due a week from that date: Monday, August 31, 9 PM EST.

what style of play, 5a wink, wink, nudge, nudge, I’m not fantastic at it but that is what I have been practicing and i want to see what people think, this doen’t mean yes though

i would be interested

1A. All questions asked in the thread will be put in the original post =)

Ok thats fine but i don;t think i would win against the likes of people like, Samad, Starscream, etc. but hay keep practicing

I should be in this.

This grabs my attention ill go for it lol.

Hhmm, maybe I could donate a few Elements as prizes. PM me.

I’m in. I couldn’t get in any videos last vid battle but I have a free Saturday tmrw so I can make some videos.

Good to know we’re getting some interest.

I’m interested

Hmm…interesting. THis gonna be fun.

Happy Throwing! =]

P.S: Cameron, its Starscreem, not Starscream.

Can i enter a vid I already made? And can it be edited?

I am in.

I hope Palli doesn’t see this… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in. I hope Zach and Augie don’t see this.

I’m halfway semi-ish in, I don’t really care if any pros see this, as I am going to lose anyways.

Addment: Xela is a threat to you guys.

Xela, defenently a threat. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am interested.

Allright, great!

• You can only use a video you’ve already made if it meets this criteria: ONE THROW. In this throw, you are allowed one regeneration.

• Anyone who is interested in participated must send me a PM stating that they are in, so I can set it up. The deadline for this is Monday at 9 PM EST.

• The first video will be due a week from that date: Monday, August 31, 9 PM EST.