Hot glue. please read and help

my uncle wants me to mod his lyn. all of my silicone is gone and i was wandering if hot glue works as responce

hot glue works okay but i would just use silicone because hot glue isnt good

what is okay?is it unresponsive?does it come out? how long does it last?

please help

just buy more silicone

Buy more silicone or shave down the O-Rings.

i dont have money or a store that i can get silicone within an hours drive. plus im 13 and home alone. i have hot glue right here

Shaving down the O-Rings works well, too.

he really wants unresponsive. how do u shave the orings down

first of all, hot glue works well. i’ve heard people say that it’s responsive at first but then it breaks down and plays better.
Shaving down o-rings is rather simply. Just take a knife(exacto knife, etc) and cut the o-ring until it’s flush with the walls of the yoyo.

1 Like

STOP

YOU ARE HOME ALONE AND 13 > DONT GRAB A KNIFE>

Now I know alot of 13 year olds are allowed to use knives, thats cool.

But i have cut into my hand modding, just with a normal sharpblade knife and a yoyo in my hand and I cut myself. It bled quite a bit and this can disorientate you, and you may panic.

Just hold up until someone else is there ok mate?

And hold out on the hotglue too. Same idea.

Probably the best advice.

I used fabri-tac. Works great.

Hot glue works just fine. The only problem I’ve found is that if you get too much in, you can’t just shave it down with a knife (when it’s safe) because it’s all stuck together in one big piece so the entire thing comes out all at once. Other than that it works pretty well.

i didnt shave the orings down. i just used hot glue. i did it just like silicone where youmake it flush with the sides before it dries. it was responsive but after a while i broke it in

i have NO IDEA what hot glue is…peace OUT

It’s HOT GLUE. It’s simply glue that’s been heated and seems to harden more than normal glue.