@zslane Feedback

Hey y’all, i just bought a used Gauntlet from @zslane and it is amazing! (His service was too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
He shipped quickly, communicated well and provided tracking information. The packaging was tight and protected (a small cardboard box with plenty of wrapping paper) and the throw arrived exactly as described!

5 Likes

Zslane is a great person to trade with. Fast, fair, and professional.

3 Likes

The transaction itself was fine, unfortunately I found my new least favorite yoyo of all time :rofl::rofl::rofl: No fault of @zslane. Would deal with again.

1 Like

Received my Grail from @zslane the other day and I have to say he made it one of the smoothest deals I’ve made on YYE. Tracking number provided even before he shipped it out, came quick and packaged extraordinarily well. Really appreciate it! Don’t hesitate to do any biz with him!

1 Like

Had a great trade w/ @zslane! They were communicative, fair, and easy to deal with. I would definitely not hesitate buying, selling, or trading with them again!

Also there’s gotta be a portal between CA and ATL because I received their package Monday after they shipped Saturday O.O

1 Like

Awesome transaction with @zslane. I recieved my package quickly and in excellent condition.

I sold to @zslane. Was quick to pay and easy communication. Great buyer.

@zslane is awesome. Just bought an RSO Bowl 7068 + extras that arrived well-packed and in exactly the condition that was described to me. Thank you!

@zslane hooked me up with a nice plastic fulvia! Great guy and got everything to me very quickly!

1 Like