ZGRT News - C Blank Bearing

MFD + ZGRT collab

A year ago, Ray and I started the discussion to do a collaboration for 2024 and the planning began. It has been an extraordinary year of working together from the yoyo designing process, prototyping and finalizing the details. It took several months as both teams were involved in testing and input. We then played around with packaging, artwork, colour selection and the name before it all came together.

This has been such an epic journey and project that we have thoroughly enjoyed since the very beginning.

That being said…

We are more than trilled to introduce the Monkey Flyer!

Specs and details of the release will be provided this Monday here and during the Monkey business Mondays livestream.

Stay tuned!

42 Likes

Oh yeah, that looks great!

5 Likes

very excited about this piece!

5 Likes

That colorway is very appealing

4 Likes

I think I’m going Ape🙀

4 Likes

Please tell me you brought enough for the whole class :monkey:

5 Likes

We brought enough. If this initial batch is sold out, more will come as soon as possible. The colours would be different though.

9 Likes

Here are all the colourways we will be releasing this Saturday:

Here is also today’s livestream of the Monkey Business Mondays! where we discussed and provided good details about the collab:

Specs

Diam: 56 mm
Width: 44.4 mm
Gap: 4.5 mm
Weight: 63.15g

10 Likes

Where to buy?

1 Like

Apart from the first colourway there which I will name ‘bloody mucous’ the rest are good. Very premium looking.

Keep and eye on each site, this weekend and the monkey finger newsletter

2 Likes

how about rubber band ball to wash that imagery away :melting_face:
or ketchup mustard on blue yoyo. the youtube video has more representative samples as well.

personally not fan of splashes on yoyo cause they rarely work for me, but this is expected with MFD.
will wait on 2nd wave as i expected.

1 Like

The name of the first colourway is: Looking Deeper

5 Likes

I have been enjoying this proto MonkeyFlyeR for a while. Here’s is a quicky from my lunch break today.

8 Likes

Yeh that’s more like it. Way better than my suggestion.

This one is called: Moldy Watermelon

5 Likes

Incase anyone missed it Saturday 1pm mountain time check out the ZG site or the MFD site at 1pm. MonkeyfingeR drops tend to be very fast so be ready.
There will be a second larger drop that will be in other online stores as well so if you miss this one you will get a second chance to land this monkey.

Here’s a IG link to Will H who is an awesome MFD team member shredding the MonkeyFlyeR
https://www.instagram.com/p/C38SXItP-a-/?igsh=a3ZuNnN0ZGZiaWJw

2 Likes

Le Carnival colourway, it’s party time!

7 Likes

Here is a clip of ZGRT team member @DedHed tossing another colorway proto of the MonkeyFlyeR. Dropping today at 1pm mountain time.

3 Likes

Last colourway of this batch: Alien Prism

8 Likes