ZGRT News - C Blank Bearing

Well, those sold out in literally less than 10 seconds, lmao! Already logged into PayPal and everything, and hit add to cart and pay right when it dropped and still didn’t make it. Very impressive, haha!

2 Likes

Very small batches and hundreds that want them, they never last longer then 6 seconds in my experience over the last year.

1 Like

Yep bummer for me too gone in 20 sec PayPal not quick enough.

1 Like

The Monkey Flyers literally flew. Another batch is coming in the next few months.

9 Likes

Thanks Mike for posting this up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Listening to you describe it, it sounds like your year with Ray was truly productive and inspiring
Working on designs, prototyping, testing and refining parts is a huge accomplishment that requires a lot of effort and collaboration. Plus, working on packaging, design and choice of color and name added personality and style to your product.

3 Likes

Thanks for your comments @AriGardner. Yes, a full year working in that project with Ray but was totally worth it. We are still working in the second batch to release it in a couple of months.

4 Likes

Introducing our Blank C Bearing 1/8" (3.15 mm wide)

15 Likes

Ohh sweet when do these drop

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool

1 Like

They are now available in our site.

1 Like

A handful of Throw Keys are available in our site for those interested in grabbing one.

5 Likes

Do not sleep on throw key it’s worth it!!!

5 Likes

Ohh that’s awesome. Happy you found a few. It’s an awesome tool

3 Likes

Agreed it’s one of me essentials

2 Likes

Ohh man I should have got more of these. This is the best C blank I’ve ever used and I hate C blanks usually but this felt like cheating on my modded deep state.

5 Likes