ZGRT: KnuckleYo at YYE

Will all of the Knuckleyo editions be for sale on YYE, or will we buy via the ZGRT website? Thank you!

4 Likes

All combinations will be available here at YYE with the exception of the ZipLine editions

4 Likes

Thank you for the information! Just to clarify - will the Zipline edition be sold on the ZGRT website or the Zipline website? Thatā€™s one of the two I have my eye on! Thanks again.

3 Likes

I had my eye on that one too :rofl: it looks to good to pass up on :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s a really gorgeous color way, on top of an already awesome design. I hope we both manage to grab one! I also want to pick up one of the black w/ copper beads, such a sleek look.

2 Likes

The ZL edition will be only sold at ZLā€™s. They will not be carrying the rest of the combinations that will be available at YYE.

3 Likes

Thanks again for the clarification, and sorry to take up your time.

1 Like

Anytime!

1 Like
11 Likes

I am planning to purchase tonight! :slight_smile:

I have the spare A bearings. Can you specify the specific zipline string that works well? Also, the YYE specs indicate a 19mm OD slimline pad. Will that work?

Thank you, Jeff

1 Like

It looks like they added the specific ZipLine string to the ZL store now (CS#115).

1 Like

Zipline is making a special line for the KnuckleYo. The pads are custom made for A bearing: ~ 11 mm x 16 mm O.D.

1 Like

Copper gold teal fade got it on the way, can not wait until the copper gets a marvelous patina.
Hope everyone get the ones they want.
I do think they will not last long.

3 Likes

I had to cop a black w/ black bead KnuckleYo !!! It was a VERY tough Choice between the zipline or blackout edition but I just couldnā€™t resist the sleek look of black w/ black :sweat_smile: Iā€™m definitely hyped for mine to come in !!! Thanks again @jeduardo :grin:

4 Likes

I ended up going with the Zipline Purple w/ Rainbow beads, but that black on black is super slick. I also really like the black w/ copper.

Hereā€™s hoping there will still be some in stock next payday! Iā€™d love to grab a few of these to mix and match around.

3 Likes

The patina would look awesome!

2 Likes

you cannot go wrong with black & black :sunglasses:

4 Likes

There is a good amount of black bodies and beads. Copper not so much :wink:

2 Likes

I have a copper with the dark teal on the way. If my wife likes it as a knuckle roller Iā€™ll order one for her. (She twirled a baton back in the sixties). She fidgets a LOT. Maybe this would help?

2 Likes

I have some on order from Zipline. I like to have spares. :wink:

Thank you for the info.
Jeff

2 Likes