ZGRT: KnuckleYo at YYE

KnuckleYo - Solid Teal colourway with all beads/yoyo combinations

11 Likes

KnuckleYo - Splashed Grey and Gold colourway with all beads/yoyo combinations

6 Likes

KnuckleYo - Zipline edition

17 Likes

That Zipline midsection wouldnā€™t be available with copper ends would it?

7 Likes

Zipline has two combinations only and none of them have the copper beads.

4 Likes

Iā€™m ready!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wrapping up everything to have them ready in 2 weeks

5 Likes

I am super excited for this release! I canā€™t wait to clumsily fumble around with my Knuckleyo and drop it a bunch in front of co-workers. ā€œOkay, but check this out,ā€ Iā€™ll say smugly, turning it into a yo-yo as everyone watches in amazement - and then proceed to blow every single trick I try. Now I can suck at two things, at once! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just remember back to the days of baton twirling. I need to get one for my wife. She was a majorette back in the 60s. :wink:

3 Likes

Forgot to mention that because you practically guessed what this project was about, I will be happy to send you a KnuckleYo with copper ends. That way if you get one of the Zipline editions you can do that combination.

DM your shipping address :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thanks thatā€™s awesome! DM inbound!

4 Likes

I was playing around with my knuckleYo last night and i tried the begleri as well. Very cool indeedā€¦ the SS beads weight in at 22gm each. Roller, Micro Yoyo and begliri in one. Switching from one to the other is pretty easy one you do it a couple of times.

14 Likes

I think you should use a marble or bead for a tama and make a micro Kendama out of it too!

4 Likes
15 Likes

You should do an early release for all us excited folks on the forum. :smiley:

The video and music were great. Iā€™m sure a lot of people are going to see that for the first time and be really curious to get their hands on one. Congrats to you and your team on all your successes getting here, and on the launch day right around the corner!

7 Likes

Thanks @100Love --this time we committed to release them at the same day and time. We made sure there are enough quantities :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good luck on the 21st! Iā€™m glad to hear there will be a lot of stock. When I see posts talking about the Knuckleyo, it seems like a lot of people mention buying more than one so they can switch the beads around. I canā€™t wait to see the different combinations everyone comes up with.

3 Likes

Received the Sherlock Specialā„¢ļø in the mail today! First impressions on the unboxing: Attention To D E T A I L. This thing is seamless and feels great as a K-Bone. Iā€™ll get a chance to toss it around as a yoyo in a bit, but just look at it!

Thanks again to @jeduardo for hooking me up!

17 Likes

Congrats on the hook up!! That looks amazing.

2 Likes

Hey, not a problem! Have fun!

2 Likes