Zgrt - El TiO in blue

I got lucky with my El Mijo. I managed to snag the one Dylan Kowalski used in his Review Video. Keep looking! It’s definitely worth it.

1 Like

Yes, as @Veedo mentioned, preorder ended last week. Let me check if can still squeeze one in the production run.

3 Likes

That would be amazing. Thank you. I can prepay if needed. Really serious about getting one.

1 Like

Ok, I will DM you if it was possible. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

A picture contrasting the differences and similarities between El TiO and its slim line throw family.

18 Likes

Cant wait for El TiO!!

6 Likes

Incase anyone is curious the silver bullet weight rings fit perfect into the el tio.

14 Likes

Ohh. That’s dangerous information. I am really falling in love with el too. It’s a fantastic yoyo.

6 Likes

Sorry I had to miss out on the El TiO. :frowning:

2 Likes

Just want to say El Tio is an absolute winner! response is really great, play is great. i think it nailed the play feel of the original with the new material which is great.

its also my first time being serenaded by my yoyo while shooting moons and I love it

7 Likes

When is the production run? I just discovered this throw and immediately searched and found this

5 Likes

@jeduardo any chance you all will do another run of el tio in the future looks like there might still be demand.

5 Likes

Loving mine. I get a slight titanium echo or whistle as I’m playing with. If someone has a better word for it, please jump in. It’s not something that affects play but a nice little pleasure that’s a bit different from the 1A titanium yoyos, where there’s more of a ting upon contact.

2 Likes

Maybe its “Singing” to you? Harmonic Resonance.

4 Likes

we can plan another pre-order run. I am still pending to release a couple of blue plated version of el TiO.

8 Likes

That would be great. I love mine. Have not played the aluminum version but the el tio is now everyday carry for responsive string tricks. Such a slim yoyo very easy to carry.

5 Likes

Very cool I know I’ve been asked how to get one from several people since I started showing it off.

4 Likes

El TiO in blue. Just a few were made and they are ready for the Fixed Axle February.

18 Likes

Ohh my those are pretty

2 Likes

Why couldn’t this have been the first run! So gorgeous.

2 Likes