Zgrt - El TiO in blue

Are these going to be available or are they already gone?

1 Like

exactly. the wife would throw me out if i bought a second tio just cause its blue.

They are already gone. I am planning to do another preorder event for the second run of El TiO. I will include the blue option.

9 Likes

Good deal. I will be ready.

Thank you, Jeff

PS. Sorry I had to miss the first run.

Any progress on the El Tio second run?

Thanks

3 Likes

Let me see if I can squeeze it in with the other projects that we are working on.

10 Likes

Even though I have one already, I would buy another.

El Tio is incredible. It’s so good as a fixed axle.

4 Likes

Yeah it is eh! It’s such a pleasure to throw. Hits all the right notes.

4 Likes

I was playing with my el tio at the farm picking berries with the kids. Got a really bad knot and my knot pick sadly fell off my keychain at some point so I unscrewed the yoyo and plop out went the set screw into the berry patch to never be seen again.

Sadly I don’t have my ole bag o screws so it’s now out of commission till I get home.

9 Likes

Whomp whomp…. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I hate that happened to you, but I enjoy how much this community shares the “yoyo Mishaps” too.

I hope you get up and running again soon, sir.

3 Likes

Wooo!! Good times there /s lol

2 Likes

Well these pictures do look good but now that I’ve seen it in person I think the pictures aren’t doing it justice!

1 Like

@jeduardo I am very much interested in preordering an El Tio and will start fundraising for one now. Please share here if there will be another preorder run. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks @Xanadu – yes, I will prepare everything to run another preordering very soon.

6 Likes