zammys new throw?

Dangit, why can’t I have 50 bucks to spend just this once?

It’s certainly one of the best-looking dv888’s I’ve ever seen.

Sold out in 10 mins.

I got myself one. It’s a great cause and I could use a new DV888. My old one is thrashed :smiley:

managed so snag myself one when 7 were in stock. so i guess my Soul Doubt will bear the engraving #4? i love that number.

Yup, sold out while i was typing something up to post on the forums xD who got the first one?

1 Like

Actually, I was wondering that. Do we get our numbers in the order that they were ordered? In order to find that order, can the order of the orders be made public? Yeah, sorry. :smiley:

okay let me start off, i’m #4 sooooo…

1. Alex Lee (Singapore/Hong Kong/ Savannah GA)

lol, the soul doubt is sold out! I know it would be an actual throw.

Pshh super lame

Yes, supporting a good cause is lame ???

good cause guys I’m glad it wasn’t a prank now.

Thanks firstly to Daniel! Obviously this wouldn’t have happened without you! Big thanks to yoyoexpert for donating their time and playing along and you guys who bought one to support the cause. Much appreciated!

4 Likes

No its a good cause I just thought it was going to be a NEW yoyo not a dv888

I guess I was April fooled? Lol

I’m thinking that I got either #3 or #2. Wishful thinking maybe but I’ll be happy to add it to my collection. Good job Zam man I take comfort in the fact that 100% of my cash is going is to a worthy cause. Conversely, all of the efforts by made by Zammy and YYE go to the same cause!

1 Like

The minute I saw it was a DV888 I was disappointed and figured this was actually an April Fool’s joke.

Then I actually took a brief moment to read…

Thanks to all of you who participated in this! It would usually make me cringe to say anything directly positive about Ben, but I can’t possibly be mean or argumentative here. Good job and many thanks to everyone!

2 Likes

Any one got one?

Know what would be awesome?

If one of the people who bought one played with it, then sold it and donated that money to charity. Then the next guy does the same thing and so on and so on.

So, I buy one. I play with it, enjoy it, then sell it to GregP for $50. I then take that $50, donate it to a local charity. Then, GregP enjoys the yoyo, sells it for $50, and donates that $50 to a local charity in his community.

And so on and so on. That’d be awesome.

Wow! Six pages about this subject! Thanks guys for speaking about it and discussing it. :slight_smile:

Thank you to Yoyofactory and Yoyoexpert that made this possible, I am beyond grateful for the signature yoyo and grateful that the money will go to a great charity, the Children’s Miracle Network! This whole project turned out amazing and the best April fools day I have ever had. So many good words said to each and every one of you involved.

And thank you for those that bought one! Thank you for the support!

The idea itself was genius, and this is how it went down today:

Zammy x Yoyofactory? I had first posted that on Facebook, Instagram, twitter and the speculation that people thought I was sponsored began.

Then today when Yoyofactory announced it on twitter and facebook of the Soul Doubt, and people thought it was instantly a April fools act. It is April fools day, and people have known I and Yoyofactory have not seen eye to eye in the past. So people were like “What? No way, this can’t be possible.”

A little bit more through the day, people talked back and forth about if it was real. Then Yoyoexpert made the announcement and made the ticker. People immediately thought that when the ticker went down that it was not real and would say “April fools!”

But then 5pm central/6pm Eastern time hit. The flood gates opened!
Yoyoexpert posted the graphics and the story behind it was said about the Charity part of this.

When people found out it was real, many were in shock! Here is the real deal, a signature edition YYF Dv888 for Zammy, and 100%proceeds go to a charity!

Pretty crazy/awesome right? I’ve never seen this done in the community.

Happy April fools to all! Much respect, much love.
Lets go play yoyo!

~Z

5 Likes

I never doubted you Zammy. You are the greatest!