YYS hard cases excellent condition

9 YYS hard cases, all in excellent condition. No issues with shutting them as I’ve heard some have issues closing. Will send you video of full inspection of case and if rep checks needed I got you.

:four::zero: dollars each includes :ship: in the :us:
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

7 Likes

I’m interested. Not sure if I’m too new to buy/trade/sell on the forums yet but if I can and it’s not against the rules, can you just PM a picture of the inside? I imagine they have the foam with the circular cutouts for the yoyos to sit in?

I’m off to see if I can find the rules of the forum. I totally understand if I can’t partake just yet, no hard feelings, I want to play by the rules.

1 Like

Bought one of these from Chris through FB! These are perfect, not like the recent YYS hard cases I’ve gotten before that have latching issues :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Pmed.

More importantly…. What was inside!! :flushed:

1 Like

All MFD. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

5 left 4 sold

DM’d

1 Like

Replied.

Is it Like the Duncan hard box? What’s the inside look like?

1 Like

They look awesome, I bought one! I’m looking forward to getting it. I’ll let Chris share the pic with you but, I’d say, from the pics he sent me, they look like you are definitely getting your moneys worth. Holds a lot of yoyo’s! The only problem now is I’ll have to buy more yoyo’s to not only fill the new YYS case but also the 4 cases I already have… it’s a good problem to have! :smiley:

1 Like

If you search it up on YYS website you want to see it quicker. I’ll also drop a pic when I get a chance.

6 sold Only 3 left.