YYR Inevitable & TM new colors online now!

Inevitable:

As one of most noteworthy yo-yo players around, it was only inevitable that Yoyorecreation would design a new signature yo-yo for Arata Imai - And the name is very fitting. This is the Yoyorecreation Inevitable!

The shape of the Inevitable was reached after having countless discussions with Arata to fully bring his vision for his signature yo-yo to life. He’s known for some of the most diverse and difficult tricks so they needed a yo-yo that could really keep up! The Inevitable is a bimetal design with a curved body and flared out rims. It excels at high speed tricks, is compact enough for intricate tech, and has a powerful spin to get through your longest combos!

TM:

The latest release from Yoyorecreation is a signature model for team member Takimoto Mizuki - The TM!

Yoyorecreation came up with a very cool concept for this new signature model; The cross section profile of this yo-yo actually makes up Takimoto Mizuki’s initials, TM. It doesn’t get much more signature than that! Don’t let the fun concept fool you though, the TM is far from just a clever concept, and Takimoto Mizuki proved that by winning the Northern Japan tournament with his new signature model!

3 Likes

does anyone know if the gold colourway on the TM has the same engraving as the blue? or is it blank?

The gold color just has a very very small TM engraved in the cup, you can see it if you zoom in the main photo. Not the same as the blue version.

2 Likes

Hey YYR, why oh why won’t you do a full release of this colorway (for the Inevitable)??? :sob:

2 Likes

I mean they have a glossy red version this just released and it’ll prolly be on YYE soon

1 Like

They do? Where did you see/hear that?

(Please tell me this isn’t just some very early April Fool’s joke…)

1 Like

Can. Not. Wait! :partying_face:

1 Like

LOL, when I got mine, I thought it was dirty or something and was trying to rub it off. Finally put on my glasses and saw the tiny initials.

1 Like