Yoyorecreation TM - Takimoto Mizuki Signature Yo-Yo!

The latest release from Yoyorecreation is a signature model for team member Takimoto Mizuki - The TM!

Yoyorecreation came up with a very cool concept for this new signature model; The cross section profile of this yo-yo actually makes up Takimoto Mizuki’s initials, TM. It doesn’t get much more signature than that! Don’t let the fun concept fool you though, the TM is far from just a clever concept, and Takimoto Mizuki proved that by winning the Northern Japan tournament with his new signature model!

Primarily a 3A player, Takimoto Mizuki needs a yo-yo with a really powerful spin and stability and that’s exactly what the TM delivers. It has a fast yet powerful feel on the string without too much heft. It’s an impressive high performance design that feels perfect for 1A as well!

3 Likes

That’s a yoyo.

2 Likes

I have one of these (that’s mine below) and it is AWESOME.

I love how each color has a totally different engraving.

It’s a great little throw, little undersized (or at least on the smaller end at 56mm). The catch zone is a bit unforgiving but it plays absolutely fantastic.

2 Likes

The kanji on the pink is rad as heck. Also the H-est of H shapes.

1 Like

56mm dia is undersized? :thinking:

1 Like

You know, I wonder about that measurement.

If you see the pic I took you can see it’s smaller than my overdrive which is listed at 58 I think

EDIT:

Never mind, I misread your post.

So, yeah it is smaller than the Overdrive and I guess maybe “undersized” is too strong of a word, it’s on the smaller end of the regular spectrum I guess you would say.

Here’s a good shot of the “TM” cross section from yoyorecreation:

6 Likes

Good work with the levitation machine this time.

2 Likes