yyj hitman

Hi i would like to trade a yoyo jam hitman with no sidecaps some dings in the metal but that doesnt affect it at all. No sidecaps make a great thumb grind but it is unresponsive. But it is great for 5a. If you are not satisfied with the offer i will throw in 5 or 10 yoyonation highlight strings 50/50 type 6

I would like…

• a yyj legacy
  • a yyj plastic grind machine with the hubstacks

Sorry there are no pics but i cant put them on

MORE INFO
It has double O rings and a size c yyj bearing it is black. You might have to clean the bearing.

if you would like to make an offer leave the offer and your email and i will e mail if i am thinking or am going to accept it
PS: I REALLY NEED A DIFFERENT YOYO THEN MY HITMAN

thanks in advance!!!
yoyoboy17

YYF makes the PGM. I wont trade for it, but I’ll sell you one. It’s white. Perfect condision. $25.

how do u want me to pay
and if i say yes you send first

yoyoboy17

Do you have paypal? Also, I think you should pay first, as I have better feed back. Shipping will be $5. PM me so we don’t clog up the thread.

if i throw in a raider in perfect condition that is yellow (yomega raider) amazing to loop with then will it be a deal
yoyoboy17

Deal. Paypal?

give me your email adress and we will contact like that and i have to ask my mom

but first let me get this straight

yyj hitman
yomega raider
and 5 strings

and do i or u semd first

Why not PMs? And yes, thats the deal.

This is my first trade so i have some questions wat is PMs
PS: i saw you on youtube i am on at yoyoguys1517 and me and my friend did a review on it
by the way i am the guy with glasses
so you can see my hitman there

yoyoboy17

just so you know the yomega maverick review you commented on was my friend he is the other guy on youtube with me

wat a quincidence
yoyoboy17

PS: please leave e mail address

Umm… Ok why?

acually the deal is back on
please LEAVE E MAIL ADDRES!!!

jtman562@yahoo.com

(system) #15