YYJ Hitman Pro!

YYJ Hitman PRO Stats:
Diameter: 50.72 mm / 2.00 inches
Width: 41.33 mm / 1.63 inches
Gap Width: 4.18 mm / .16 inches
Weight: 66.0 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187) YYJ SPEED Bearing
Response: YoYoJam Silicone O-Ring/Comaptible W/ CBC SLIM Pad

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/homertm805/HITMAN.jpg http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/homertm805/HITMAN2.jpg http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/homertm805/HITMAN3.jpg

When I took it out of the box and I held it in my hand I was like speechless. I was very impressed with the looks and the size of the yoyo. The yoyo is an undersized throw; which I like small yoyos because you navigate the yoyo through the strings easier. Also when I opened the box I’m immediately put a KK bearing in the yoyo so my experience may differ if you have the yoyo also. I’ve played with for 5 hours all ready and it has yet to get snagged or caught in the sting. If you don’t know what I’m talking about. You know when you throw and the yoyo and gets caught in the string due to having to much string in the gap and it comes blazin at your hand pops your nuckles; I hate that so much.

When threw it, it was really pleasing to me. The yoyo has so much metal on it; it totally feels like an all metal and it is really impressive. With the KK bearing is spins very fast and for a pretty darn good while; its between 2:30 and 3 min.

This is an amazing yoyo; however, if you like thumb grinds or grinds of any kind this isn’t the yoyo for you because you can’t do thumb grinds due to the lips on the yoyo are slanted and it can’t hold a grind. Also if you like to do grinds on your arm or stall it in your palm, it also doesn’t do a very good job at those tricks because the metal rims grip and either scoots across your arm really fast or it will die out on your arm or palm.

The bad side of my yoyo. My yoyo has something wrong with one of the sides of the yoyo, so there a little vibe when I throw. I hope its just my yoyo and not everyone elses. It’s minor so it doesn’t bother me to much.

It’s a $42 yoyo with out a KK bearing and I feel its a really good buy. Also it looks sick nasty with carbon fiber side caps. I believe it has the best side caps out of all the YYJ yoyos so far.

nice review…that’s a beautiful thing. hope to pick one up at pnwr.

mgodinez

rain…

YES!!! I got mine today and it was smaller than i expected; my other yoyo is a legacy and it was a bit smaller than it. The only thing that bothered me was that it was so light compared to my Legacy, but other than that, I really like it. ;D

really? i didn’t think it was lighter than the legacy

How do the caps fit? One of my Journeys had a cap that was a bit loose and it caused a small vibe until I fixed it.

The HM Pro is 66.0 grams, the Legacy is 68. I’ve always felt that the Legacy was too heavy for my liking. I think the 2 gram difference would be noticeable between the two. The original HM is 65 grams.

To me it feels like caps are glued. I don’t think they are, but there in there pretty good. I checked that also.

I like your review; cause its your own personal experience, with the Hitman and although I do look forward to having one later on, how would compare it to the duncan Drifter or the Dark magic? 8)

Great review! First review I’ve seen on this yoyo. I just ordered one cant wait!

• A side note: Are you sure it really isn’t very good at grinds. This is JD we’re talking about. He loves grinds. I don’t think he would approve a yoyo that couldn’t grind very well. I’m a huge fan of grinds myself- that’s why I ordered it.

• The pictures were very helpful. Thanks for the first review on this yoyo! :slight_smile:

hi,
I gotta be honest… I actually like the clear caps… But I also like the look of the axle… >.>

And that would look realy pro in red/black… (pun only kind of intended…)