YYF Special Release Weekend!

Hope you guys know that Luis’ Genesis’ are for sale now http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1047/YYF-New-Genesis

I’m pretty sure that the blizzardy yoyos are the 7075 Luis Genesis. Go to the link that I provided and you’ll see what I mean.

I want that 7075 Genesis soooo bad. I have a Genesis, and it is most certainly a beast, but I’ve often thought it would be even better if they reduced the weight a tad. They did that with the 7075 Genesis. I’m not too crazy about the added width though.

Not the one we’re talking about. lol. I love how everyone overlooks it.

Oohhhhh, I see which one you’re talking about now. It’s near the Loops right? It’s the lone organic yoyo in the picture. That is not Luis’ Genesis, my bad. Maybe it’s a new yoyo? Definitely not a Ricochet though.

Yupp, that little baby. I can’t wait to hear what that one is. ;D

wait where is this

Picture on the first page.

the pink yoyo is just PK edition of the new Superstar. They have already announced it. It is not a different shape from the other 2013s.

they have a pink czechmate to the right of the pink superstar if thats what you are looking at but the one that has a big PK logo is the same as the team editions to the left

I just got my 7075 Luis Genesis and it is AWESOME. I am glad that they widened it, It plays like a beast. I have a team editions superstar too and they are almost identical in width. I ordered an Orange Genesis too that i will have on Monday

Holy Triple Post, Batman. >.<"

And nope. I know what a CZM8 looks like, and I know what a 2013 Superstar looks like. That shape is different. Unless the one with the PK logo is different from the one DIRECTLY next to it that is also stacked.

Well i just know that the PK edition is exactly the same. I talk with Seth at YYF and he said the Paul loves the new superstar and wanted his own edition. He used a Team edition for his 4a prelims. The only other pink yoyo in the picture is a Genesis so it may be what you see.

Holy double post Robin

I just looked at the pic again the the superstar beside the one that you  can see the PK edition is the same PK edition. To compare looks. the gold and pink are the same but the Gold are right beside the team editions and you can tell that they are the same.

Well I’m not denying that it is a PK edition Superstar, but to me, it looks like it has an extra step in the catch zone. Which would mean that he did alter the shape a bit to his preferences. No use in arguing though, we will see in due time when it is released :]

Everybody

The Shutter is going to be $45.

squeals

what? I know that Gentry wanted a yoyo at an affordable price with super g being less than 80 but 45???

I think i see what you are saying about the extra step. What it looks like to me is that it is like sand blasted finished but like the stacked catalyst, its not blasted towards the bearing seat because they are afraid of the gritty like feel to cut the string.,

OMG because of the price its instantly #1 in my want list

WHOA. I’m buying one.

Can’t not get one. I thought about it when I first saw that cup design, but my general dislike and distrust for YYF won. Can’t pass that up now that I know the price, though. It looks insane. YYF finally steps up.

Wish they’d revisit the c13

finally steps up? they sell cheaper yoyos then any other company out there