YYF Replay

DEATH TO METAL.

2 Likes

I will embed that for convenience.  :wink:

Can you also teach me how!!!

Yes sir, I will PM right now. :wink: Awesome promo video, as usual. Nothing but the best from you guys. I’m excited to try Replay, it just looks like a joy to throw.

I want that yellow/pink combo. The release is officially set for this weekend.

https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11176275_479810925501566_1759248879_n.jpg

*YoyoExpert photo

It looks kind of boring to me. Just like every other plastic, but I always end up surprised.

Do we know if the black and teal is glow in the dark?

Probably not, because it would have been a cool marketing angle, that wasn’t used. But, you’re onto something, 'cause hopefully there will be a glow Replay in our future. :wink:

Gentry was playing with a clear one if you look at the Yoyofactory Social Media

^ Probably referring to this shot, from YYF IG.

https://igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11195594_449439318564066_1517249319_n.jpg

1 Like

^nah that’s just my diffusion 2, was hangin out in the desert and he showed up and asked to borrow it :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya happens to me all the time. I’m just chilling in the desert, then BOOM!! Famous people arrive.

Clearly we both got some pretty happenin desert spots :stuck_out_tongue:

Yellow and Pink is the coolest.

I find that the advantage with plastics are that they are usually 2 things:

1. Cheap
  2. Fun

So really you can’t lose. Whilst the Speedaholic has been arguably the budget-plastic to beat in recent times, I’ve always felt that if YYR and CLYW can both make plastics that were even better (though higher priced), surely the performance at the lower-price end could be pushed.

I’m really hoping that this becomes the new standard for budget plastic throws… the go-to suggestion for new players that will finally knock the Speedaholic and YYJ Classic off their thrones.

Looks great at any rate, I really love that yellow/purple combination. Hopefully they drop here the same time as the Onedrop ciTIzen so I can combine shipping. It’s always a rather bitter pill to swallow when the shipping costs are more than the yoyo itself. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 hours until showtime. I have to think of what else to buy, so I make the most of shipping. These are so inexpensive too. I need lube and black string. :wink:

Is it just me, or are almost all newer YYF yoyos looking like Turning Points?

I’m not nearly as familiar with Turning Point. I have a few of their throws, but I think only two right now.

Replay does kind of resemble a positron, now that I Think about it. Still stoked on snagging one though.

Honestly, the fact it looks like a TP is the reason I’m getting it.